Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@LuvSoCal 

Smiley Happy  OK, thanks 

@monicakm , just so you know ...you are fine. You are not obsessed with your looks.😳🥺. The difference is you enjoy "makeup". A real artistic approach and you are one of the truly "real" posters here, not trying to pass yourself off as being something or someone you are not. I appreciate that about you and goodness knows please keep posting. The participation here is 1/3 of what it was in the past. 😳

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 

I miss those days in the past. Don't we all?

Honored Contributor

Re: Forehead Lines

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Trinity11 

I miss those days in the past. Don't we all?

This forum had a lot of posts and threads. So many a person could come back two hours later @SilleeMee and you would be on the second page.

Thanks for your posts @SilleeMee . You are the real deal and your expertise is much appreciated.💕

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Trinity11 

Your kindness here goes a very long way.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11   

Thank you for your kind words.  I DO enjoy makeup.  It's a hobby.  I love to create different looks and styles.  Skincare...now that's a passion.  A science (and a confusing one lol).  I'll keep posting as long as there are products to "chase" after Smiley Wink  I enjoy the conversation and camaraderie.  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

@Trinity11 

Your kindness here goes a very long way. 

Kindness goes a long way everywhere.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Forehead Lines

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@Trinity11   

Thank you for your kind words.  I DO enjoy makeup.  It's a hobby.  I love to create different looks and styles.  Skincare...now that's a passion.  A science (and a confusing one lol).  I'll keep posting as long as there are products to "chase" after Smiley Wink  I enjoy the conversation and camaraderie.  

@monicakm 

ITA w/ @Trinity11 that you are enjoyable poster on this forum. I don't have 10% of the makeup or skincare items you have, but you do get me to thinking about what might work for me. I find quite a few of the ladies here who give out helpful information w/o being judgemental about what other people want to use or buy. Choices are fun and life should be fun.

I was thinking of you today when I used my bronzer & blush as my eyeshadows. I've been playing around, sometimes to horrendous results, w/ different eyeshadows. The bronzer I have is a nice, more copper (w/o orange) than it is brown and looks better on my eyelids than the brown eyeshadow I have. 

Then today Nikol Johnson had a video up of how to do eyes if you wear glasses and I think my bronzer/blush combo would work to duplicate her look.

Lastly .. re forehead lines, doesn't the RLT mask work to diminish those lines?

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Trinity11   

@monicakm, and trying to figure out what looks good is something that continues to change as we age. I notice a definite difference in my complexion as I age. The same foundation or skin care that I used years ago isn't going to cut it now. I remember the cold water splashing I used with Erno Laszlo. I used their products for years on end and their powder and liquid foundation. It was like water but it seemed to work.  If I did that now, I would look like a mummy.Woman Very Happy I have had to change out just about everything I used to use. So many products have been discontinued too. The industry is ever changing.

So I love learning from you the different products you have found successful and the products that didn't live up to the hype. It's very enjoyable reading your posts.

Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

Thank you!  I tend to go just a little overboard when I find a hobby Smiley Surprised But the choices are so fun.