Honored Contributor

I prefer to use a bb/cc creams myself , not quite as thick as alot of foundations. I recently bought tarte's16 hr full coverage foundation that is really too thick for me on it's own, but I add one of many primers I have to it to thin it out bit--the color is really good for me and then I buff it with the very full fluffy brush that came with the set and it does look really nice and it does last all day.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 

They are all small degrees...

Good heavens, it sounds like you need a degree to figure it all out Smiley Surprised  But thank you for the explanation.  I may try again.

Respected Contributor

My favorite has been Armani CC Cream.  However, I just found a cheap one in stick form that I like very much.  It's called Revolution and it's only $10.  You can get it at CVS or Ulta.  I smooth it on with a blender after applying day cream.  I use the F4 for rosy medium undertones.  You Tube has reviews on it.

Valued Contributor

I have been using the Bobbi Brown foundation stick and the Bobbi Brown Skin Longwear foundation for several years. The formula and color matches my skin tone very well. I use the stick in the winter and the liquid in the warmer months. I have very oily skin. For the last several months I have also been using the Fenty Beauty Eaze Drops. This is a skin tint that provides light coverage and so far it works great on my skin. I would repurchase any of these foundations. 

Honored Contributor

I love Foundation and I love experimenting with different brands/textures, etc.....Right my favs are:

Powder-PUR Pressed!

Liquid-Lancome Teint Idole or Georgio Armani Fluid

Cream-EVE PEARL

Esteemed Contributor

Like a lot of you, I do not have an outright favorite foundation. I use different ones depending upon the coverage I want and what is going on with my skin.  The foundations I like best are: Estee Lauder Double Wear, Pur 4-in-1 Powder Foundation, Mented Stick Foundation, and MAC Studio Fix powder.

Becca's Skin Love and Aqua Luminous had been on my list, but with the company being out of business, I know I may not be able to get them again. 

Honored Contributor

Drug store right now is Maybelline Fit Me - Dewy foundation.  Since struggling with flakes on my face, it's about the only foundation I'm able to currently wear.  It does feel nice on the skin also.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor
I haven’t found one foundation that works for my mature combo skin. Foundation always makes my under eye wrinkles appear much worse! Even with proper skin prep (moisturizer and/or primer) I am still oily in t-zone and very dry under my eyes when I use foundation. Always looks great when I first put it on in the morning but within a few hours, it settles into wrinkles and does no favors for my complexion other than evening out my skin tone. So I have to choose: wrinkles or even skin.
Honored Contributor

@Natureluvr @Instead of wearing under eye area foundation, try NARS Creamy Concealer there. I have the same trouble with foundation causing lines in this area and the NRS Creamy, instead of foundation in this area really helps. Use lots of moisturizer first and let it sink in before you apply the NARS. You should not use a primer in that area because it will make thebANARS slip off and it will make lines show up. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not one that has different foundation for different situations.  I pretty much use the same foundation whether I'm going to work or going out for the evening. 

My HG foundation is Revlon Candid.  The original, not the glow version.  I have gone through numerous tubes of this and I just like it a lot. 

I also have Flower Beauty Light Illusion and I like that but not as much as my Revlon.  My most recent try is the L'Oreal Age Perfect balm and I'll use it up but I'm definitely not a huge fan.