Valued Contributor

Any SKINN "Neck Product(s)" Feedback?

[ Edited ]

Hi @Beauties..

I wonder if anyone has tried, or continues to use any of Dimitri's SKINN *Neck* Products?  I think he has *two choices,* depending on what one's particular "neck problem" is, & I never can keep track of which is which!

But then, it doesnt really matter to me.  I've lost a great deal of weight, yrs ago, & finally managed to keep the excess weight off.  Needless to say, it's left what I call my "battle scars," one of which is a lot of neck skin!.. Heck, a hydraulic lift might be what I really need, (but I reserve that prospect for the b00bs) ... but I was thinking I might try Dimitri's NECK product(s).

I like Dimitri's "neck strokes" when he applies his neck products, & use these same strokes with Dr. Denese's Neck product;  Yeah, I do indeed see some change there. 

...   But is Dimitri's even better??  I wanted to check it out with y'all..

Any of u have experience with either/both of Dimitri's neck products?  What's yr experience?  TIA!

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

Re: Any SKINN "Neck Product(s)" Feedback?

@TwinkleBell  I used both of the Skinn neck serums years ago, one in the morning and the other at night.  I was fat at the time and really didn't see much difference.  Fast forward to today, I too have lost a bunch of weight and have been maintaining since the first of the year and continue on my plan.  I could use that hydraulic lift for other areas, but my neck is pretty good.  Essences and serums that go on my face also go on my neck and then I finish with my neck cream, which is currently Prai AM or PM , but a few mornings a week I include Alpha Skincare Body Lotion on my neck.  A few nights a week I spot treat a surgical scar and line with prescription Retin-A/Tretinoin - they're nearly gone.  I also take liquid collagen most days and some other skin benefiting supplements.  

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@TwinkleBell  I used both of the Skinn neck serums years ago, one in the morning and the other at night.  I was fat at the time and really didn't see much difference.  Fast forward to today, I too have lost a bunch of weight and have been maintaining since the first of the year and continue on my plan.  I could use that hydraulic lift for other areas, but my neck is pretty good.  Essences and serums that go on my face also go on my neck and then I finish with my neck cream, which is currently Prai AM or PM , but a few mornings a week I include Alpha Skincare Body Lotion on my neck.  A few nights a week I spot treat a surgical scar and line with prescription Retin-A/Tretinoin - they're nearly gone.  I also take liquid collagen most days and some other skin benefiting supplements.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~

@JeanLouiseFinch   You've offered up A LOT of great advice.  Thank you!.. Smiley Happy

Other than the Dr. Denese Neck Cream, (w/ Dimitri's 'neck stroking technique'), that's the only thing I've tried yet.  I want to delve into all your experience & recommendations tho also.  THANK YOU!!

Also, CONGRATS on yr weight loss!  I KNOW, boy do I know, it's NOT EASY, at all!  incl, not easy to keep it off either! 

..  Even now, I tend to still buy clothes that are too big for me, whether it's because,(like the "old days"),  "I might gain the weight back," ~ or  ~ more likely, my  mind is still struggling with "the former fat image of me, in my mind," vs my "thin, ("but quite wrinkly body!"), and it's been many, many yrs, at this "newly" slenderized size!  .. (esp for a "Yo-Yo Dieter," which I'm sure didnt help me lock into my "real, (at the moment,) size.". 

...  But, I'm still very, VERY grateful.. it's definitely a "problem with success!"  (successful weight loss, that is!)  What a nice problem to have, (of all the problem choices to have!!)   Smiley Wink

@JeanLouiseFinch   Thanks again for all yr wonderful help!  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Neck Amour is the only neck cream that I've ever actually repurchased. I think I'm on my third jar.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   @morganjen   Thank you for yr helpful  responses!

Choices!  Choices!  heh

Seems there's a few choices of Dimitri's SKINN '"Neck Armour,"  "Redensifying" or "Defining."  (The best I can figure out,   & I never can remember which is which).... 

...    but in any case, my neck can probably benefit from either one!   I'm no "spring chicken, er  hen"   anymore, y'know!  Smiley Wink

One in particular is on sale, (at least until 3am est, Fri,  I think) .. it's  the   "Redensify, Serum AND Cream, A/S"    (for $50, Free S&H, .. otherwise it's $77)   The Serum alone is $43.  Currently, I dont see the Cream alone.

Hmm...      I think I'm going to take the plunge for the $50 .. "Redensify, Serum AND Cream A/S" above.  After all, "ya gotta start somewhere!"  "Liv'n dangerously, y'know?"  heh

WONDERFUL SUGGESTIONS and help from y'al! 

THANK YOU!

Much appreciated!.

Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell  If your order hasn't gone into the packing stage yet, there's a 20% off code at the top of the hsn page today for 20% off.  You can cancel and reorder, saving $10.

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@TwinkleBell  If your order hasn't gone into the packing stage yet, there's a 20% off code at the top of the hsn page today for 20% off.  You can cancel and reorder, saving $10.

~~~

@JeanLouiseFinch   Oh wow! THANK YOU!!  Super!!

Hope you have a great day!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I don't see that code. What is it? 

Honored Contributor

I received the code in an email. is it Ok to post it here?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I received the code in an email. is it Ok to post it here?

@Shelbelle 

I don't see why not. It's not for an outside retailer.