Honored Contributor

Re: ComPact 2018 – Declutter December

@aprilskies wrote:

I was successful in pulling out the rest of my shorty shorts, besides the fact they dont fit, I dont ever see myself fitting into them again, I really dont think I will be wearing my shorts so short again.   So, sigh, there goes an era.  I suppose this is part of the problem - just accepting the "now."

@aprilskies

Excellent way of looking at it.  I guess I accepted the "now" when I pulled all the short skirts out of the closet and donated them.  Along with the shorts.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

@just bee, well, of course, withdrawal and sale, um, YES!! That is a "need" buy. Woman LOL

Interesting about the dragon tea, @just bee, I have only had this once and am reserving comment until I give it a fair try. I wasnt thrilled with my first cup but have learned to really try something out before claiming I dont like it. I will give it a try at bedtime and see if I see any benefits at least.

Oh no, another tea junkie in the making. 

You are making me want a cup of the cinnamon spice and I dont have any withe me. Woman Sad

@aprilskies

Well, I took advantage of their current sale and special offers and I think I came out all right.  I've been putting a real dent in the collection and will even donate a few empty tins.

The Dragon Pearl Jasmine gets points for fragrance.  It's probably the best jasmine I've had.  It's relaxing.

Sometimes they grow on you.  Look at my sister and the Ginger Liquorice. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

I was successful in pulling out the rest of my shorty shorts, besides the fact they dont fit, I dont ever see myself fitting into them again, I really dont think I will be wearing my shorts so short again.   So, sigh, there goes an era.  I suppose this is part of the problem - just accepting the "now."

@aprilskies

Excellent way of looking at it.  I guess I accepted the "now" when I pulled all the short skirts out of the closet and donated them.  Along with the shorts.

@just bee, you know what is funny, I donated my short skirts and most of my shorty shorts a couple of years ago, but I have held on to the last two thinking, ah, they are not that short.  But, yes, yes, they are. LOL. So, the last of them are now in the donation pile.

Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

@just bee, well, of course, withdrawal and sale, um, YES!! That is a "need" buy. Woman LOL

Interesting about the dragon tea, @just bee, I have only had this once and am reserving comment until I give it a fair try. I wasnt thrilled with my first cup but have learned to really try something out before claiming I dont like it. I will give it a try at bedtime and see if I see any benefits at least.

Oh no, another tea junkie in the making. 

You are making me want a cup of the cinnamon spice and I dont have any withe me. Woman Sad

@aprilskies

Well, I took advantage of their current sale and special offers and I think I came out all right.  I've been putting a real dent in the collection and will even donate a few empty tins.

The Dragon Pearl Jasmine gets points for fragrance.  It's probably the best jasmine I've had.  It's relaxing.

Sometimes they grow on you.  Look at my sister and the Ginger Liquorice. Woman Wink

@just bee, I didnt mean the dragon tea, altho, I do have to try this one again before I can comment. I meant the ginger licorice.  I have to give this one another whirl soon to see if there are any benefits since your sister experienced some.  It almost makes sense that there would be with the ginger and licorice root.

All I know is I have to start making a dent in my teas. I have a slew of them now.  I probably should start having a cup of tea at night. Right now I started working on my cocoa collection. I have been making a cup for the last few nights.  Yes, I have ton of cocoa too. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

All I know is I have to start making a dent in my teas. I have a slew of them now.  I probably should start having a cup of tea at night. Right now I started working on my cocoa collection. I have been making a cup for the last few nights.  Yes, I have ton of cocoa too. Woman Sad

@aprilskies

Hmmm.  How do we get you to drink more tea?  I tend to drink a lot of it when I wake up.  That's what starts my day.

Are you still drinking coffee?

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

@aprilskies

Hmmm.  How do we get you to drink more tea?  I tend to drink a lot of it when I wake up.  That's what starts my day.

I’ve been trying to switch to tea from coffee in the morning.  So far all I’ve managed to do is have a half cup of tea, then a full cup (or two) of coffee because the tea doesn’t quite satisfy that caffeine addiction.  Problem is, I’m drinking tea to cut down on the caffeine.

Part of my HEP New Year’s Resolution is to cut out the coffee completely—and stick to it!  Tea is easier for me to drink when the weather is warm.  This time of year something about that coffee beckons me!☕️

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

@aprilskies

I’ve been trying to switch to tea from coffee in the morning.  So far all I’ve managed to do is have a half cup of tea, then a full cup (or two) of coffee because the tea doesn’t quite satisfy that caffeine addiction.  Problem is, I’m drinking tea to cut down on the caffeine.

Part of my HEP New Year’s Resolution is to cut out the coffee completely—and stick to it!  Tea is easier for me to drink when the weather is warm.  This time of year something about that coffee beckons me!☕️

@geezerette

I can't even remember when I gave up coffee and switched to tea, but I do know I haven't regretted it.

I guess if you don't have coffee in the house, you'll have to drink the tea!

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

@aprilskies

@geezerette

I can't even remember when I gave up coffee and switched to tea, but I do know I haven't regretted it.

I guess if you don't have coffee in the house, you'll have to drink the tea!

@just bee

That’s my plan for eating better, too! 👍🤞

Super Contributor

omgosh this is making me crazy.  i see your posts, and i am clicking on everything, and it wont show where the back and forth dialog is for crying out loud.  i just see single responses.  like if you responded to me , i cannot find it anywhere.  gahhhhhh.  could you make a post just to me and then i could click it and maybe be able to respond.  i feel like such a moron, but i cannot figure this out.....help......   

Honored Contributor

@stillbelleandme wrote:

omgosh this is making me crazy.  i see your posts, and i am clicking on everything, and it wont show where the back and forth dialog is for crying out loud.  i just see single responses.  like if you responded to me , i cannot find it anywhere.  gahhhhhh.  could you make a post just to me and then i could click it and maybe be able to respond.  i feel like such a moron, but i cannot figure this out.....help......   

@stillbelleandme

I definitely responded and I'm trying to figure out what you're seeing.  If you're on the ComPact thread you should be able to see what you posted and what I posted back.

If you find this post, you can scroll down through the other posts and find your other two and my response.

I can start a whole new thread: @Paging @belleandme.  Would that work?