Respected Contributor
I think I'm changing my mind about the MIF. I was not impressed initially, but the more I use it, the more I like it. It really leaves my hair nice and manageable as well as hydrated. I think I'm going to keep the auto delivery after all. I hope that I can rest this month. Lol. Unless we get the Shl styling creme.
Honored Contributor

I like the MIF but I really like it as a leave in. I decided to try it as a leave in instead of regular Fig, which has been my go-to for years, and I really like it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor
On 4/4/2015 VaBelle35 said:

Thanks for starting this and reminding me to oil this week as I have a color appointment on Friday.

I think I will break into the SOB oil this time. I like to use them in order (and use up the ones I don't like as much) but I may break my rule this week.

Because I can ;o)

Where did you get SOB oil? Do you have some left from last year or did you buy it new from Chaz's site? I still haven't ordered it yet but since I already finished last year's supply I do plan on ordering from Chaz's site soon.

Esteemed Contributor
Hi everyone Happy April!! Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday. Looking forward to the April visit and keeping my fingers crossed for some nice surprises.
Honored Contributor
On 4/5/2015 susan25 said:

Thanks for starting this and reminding me to oil this week as I have a color appointment on Friday.

I think I will break into the SOB oil this time. I like to use them in order (and use up the ones I don't like as much) but I may break my rule this week.

Because I can ;o)

Where did you get SOB oil? Do you have some left from last year or did you buy it new from Chaz's site? I still haven't ordered it yet but since I already finished last year's supply I do plan on ordering from Chaz's site soon.

I ordered it from Chaz's site. When you post reviews on Chaz's site you get a discount coupon when the review posts and you share it (I shared it on Twitter). I use that to buy the stuff Q doesn't have or if it ends up being cheaper on Chaz's site with the discount.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor
On 4/6/2015 VaBelle35 said:
On 4/5/2015 susan25 said:

Because I can ;o)

I ordered it from Chaz's site. When you post reviews on Chaz's site you get a discount coupon when the review posts and you share it (I shared it on Twitter). I use that to buy the stuff Q doesn't have or if it ends up being cheaper on Chaz's site with the discount.

Good to know about posting a review. I may have to post a review the next time that I purchase something from the Chaz site. Since I plan on ordering the SOB oil soon I will also post a review after I receive it. Thanks for the information about this since I never would have known otherwise.

Contributor

Good Morning,

Just to let everyone know, the SHL 3 piece set is available again!! I just ordered one, so if you are interested, better look quick!

:-)

Contributor

And now it's gone again...... :-(

Respected Contributor
On 4/6/2015 Maggie Pie2 said:

And now it's gone again...... :-(

I also noticed(under the new arrival's tab) they have a new item # for the 32oz Spring CC, (same 3 scents tho) all show on waitlist, but the other 32oz Spring CC is still up with SHL on waitlist...wonder why the two different #s...

Contributor

I was wondering the same thing too, so I am watching it, maybe it's supposed to be the auto-delivery???? It doesn't say that, but why have 2 numbers for the same size?