Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any love for the Isomers Matrixyl 4 set TTV........

Good going @rochelleS! Give DC a good try. With this humangous size you can afford to slabber it all over the face, the neck and decolette. Years ago, my friend cosmetologist was saying - this entire area was your face!

I kinda remembered it, but it's kinda hard to cover such "big face" completely out of 1.86 oz bottles....... So I am putting my "thinking cap" on and buying DC in this size while I can.

Yeah, it's $ 119.99 plus darn shipping and tax, but it is versus $521.35 if you add all those 1.86 oz bottles together...

I'll go and watch that presentation on 314-334 you've suggested. To make myself better after spending so much money.....

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks! ChaChing, mucho Dinero chica! But @sonechko if we're happy in the end the pricing on that big daddy DC sure beats $521.38! Thought I saw $170 on screen as the regular Evine price  which they rarely have stock after these Anniversary shows. Plus I've been shopping on eBay too.  Picked up some vintage Linea items. Got a nice package today. And we have some new Wen product coming up too!

I'm thinking I may be able to spot treat with those booster vials. Certain areas need attention over others and I'll slather the DC on like you suggested. That entire "face " area was what I had in mind  too. I hope it'll absorb in well. I detest a sticky neck and chest at night. Skinn  Chin Up stays sticky on me. Serums are obviously better

Not sure how effective overall on me. Work in progress! 

What did you think about the booster video?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh dear my whole reply disappeared @sonechko.

I think I may be able to spot treat with the booster vials. Certain areas need more attention over others. Then I'll slather the DC on. Down to my toes if I have to. What did you think of the  booster video? 

And yes it's a lot of money but if we're all happy, it'll be worth it. Work in progress.

Editing to say my post didn't  dissappear as I thought. Go figure... have a wonderful evening sweetie. It's always nice chatting!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@hopi

I ordered it on Subscription when it was the TTV. I will take all 6 of the shipments.

It has made a huge difference in my skin. I always looked so sad before with the sides of my mouth drooping I still have some of that left but looks so much better. My whole face overall looks better. I have only been using it at night. 

I have tried her other Matrixyl products but did not notice the difference I notice with the Matrixyl-4.

I use her Glutathiosome in the morning. Was using the RPur at night until I received the Matrixyl. I may start alternating those at night.

So glad to here these products worked so well for you @Nightowlz! May I also suggest for you specifically the Supersize Deep Crease Correction Half Liter? Yesterday's "Before and After" REALLY impressed me!

Not that I do not know this product - I do! But it's just I was using so many at the same time, so did not give it enough appreciation and love.....

Besides it's a super-duper deal considering cream size/price, I also like the versatility of it - we can use it as a Neck/Decollete Cream. I love having less steps to do and fewer bottles on my counter also.

In another words, I bought a liter of it - two big bottles! Smiley Happy From now on Deep Crease Correction and Matrixyl Oligopeptide Creams are going to be my everyday go to staple creams for now, for sure.

@sonechko

Thx for suggesting the Deep Crease. I saw it online & was debating about it. LOL!!!

I don't have any deep wrinkles. Don't really have much of any nasofabiol lines. I can use it on my jaw area plus start using on my neck.

My problem area was my mouth which the Matrixyl-4 is helping. I now also have lips or better lips from using it.

I ordered it along with the Glutathiosome TTV.

Now to figure out how to use all of it.

I use the Glutathiosome in the morning. Have been using the Matriyxl-4 at night. Thought about alternating it with the RPur. I will also have to alternate it with the Accelerated Recovery Serum.

Should I use the Deep Crease morning & or night after the above products? 

I also have the Mesmer-eyez & Mask TTV. Guess I can alternate the eye products or use 1 in the morning 1 in the evening.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko  Can you please share with me which Glut product you use,  as well the 'USSS" product you're referring to. I could add some more great products but if you and maybe Ms Hopi @hopi could help me out, I'd sure appreciate your knowledge. Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@hopi

I ordered it on Subscription when it was the TTV. I will take all 6 of the shipments.

It has made a huge difference in my skin. I always looked so sad before with the sides of my mouth drooping I still have some of that left but looks so much better. My whole face overall looks better. I have only been using it at night. 

I have tried her other Matrixyl products but did not notice the difference I notice with the Matrixyl-4.

I use her Glutathiosome in the morning. Was using the RPur at night until I received the Matrixyl. I may start alternating those at night.

So glad to here these products worked so well for you @Nightowlz! May I also suggest for you specifically the Supersize Deep Crease Correction Half Liter? Yesterday's "Before and After" REALLY impressed me!

Not that I do not know this product - I do! But it's just I was using so many at the same time, so did not give it enough appreciation and love.....

Besides it's a super-duper deal considering cream size/price, I also like the versatility of it - we can use it as a Neck/Decollete Cream. I love having less steps to do and fewer bottles on my counter also.

In another words, I bought a liter of it - two big bottles! Smiley Happy From now on Deep Crease Correction and Matrixyl Oligopeptide Creams are going to be my everyday go to staple creams for now, for sure.

@sonechko

Thx for suggesting the Deep Crease. I saw it online & was debating about it. LOL!!!

I don't have any deep wrinkles. Don't really have much of any nasofabiol lines. I can use it on my jaw area plus start using on my neck.

My problem area was my mouth which the Matrixyl-4 is helping. I now also have lips or better lips from using it.

I ordered it along with the Glutathiosome TTV.

Now to figure out how to use all of it.

I use the Glutathiosome in the morning. Have been using the Matriyxl-4 at night. Thought about alternating it with the RPur. I will also have to alternate it with the Accelerated Recovery Serum.

Should I use the Deep Crease morning & or night after the above products? 

I also have the Mesmer-eyez & Mask TTV. Guess I can alternate the eye products or use 1 in the morning 1 in the evening.

I do not have deep wrinkles either, special thanks to Isomers, @Nightowlz! Lol!

Deep Crease Cream is about those nose to mouth lines, drooping heavy jaw and neck, and other things that we do not want, but unfortunately tend having.....This cream is about LIFTING.  This is why I made my suggestion to you.

Manuela said yesterday, she should of given this cream a different name - Big Lift. I too think, the existing name is misleading many people, including myself.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@sonechko  Can you please share with me which Glut product you use,  as well the 'USSS" product you're referring to. I could add some more great products but if you and maybe Ms Hopi @hopi could help me out, I'd sure appreciate your knowledge. Thanks!

@PINKdogWOOD, I am using the Glutathiosome Plus and Ultimate Super Skin Serum from Isomers.

This visit both of my staple products are being offered in updated formulation.

The Glut formula is now updated, and USSS product now comes in new formula with two forms of natural Retinol for the night use only, while the older USSS formula stays the same for day time.

Both items are a TTVs on Evine today, but this special deal is ending tonight.

ISOMERS Skincare Super Size Glutathiosome High Potency Face Serum & Eye Formula - 314-236
ISOMERS Skincare Super Size Ultimate Super Skin Night Formula 4.06 oz - 314-235
https://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/ShopHQ/314-236?hei=1500&wid=1500&op_sharpen=1

https://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/ShopHQ/314-235?hei=1500&wid=1500&op_sharpen=1
Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS, while there was "regular" Evine price of $170 for DC, the thing to understand is - it's while this huge bottle of DC WAS available!

But the DC in half a liter size is available almost never! Previously, like once every year or two years, and now Manuela says - this size is never again..... When there is no half a liter, $170 Evine regular price tag becomes completely - irrelevant! Lol!

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@rochelleS, while there was "regular" Evine price of $170 for DC, the thing to understand is - it's while this huge bottle of DC WAS available!

But the DC in half a liter size is available almost never! Previously, like once every year or two years, and now Manuela says - this size is never again..... When there is no half a liter, $170 Evine regular price tag becomes completely - irrelevant! Lol!

So @sonechko  am I understanding you correctly, was there a liter of DC available at one time? I know Manuela ceased production of liter sized products. I fondly remember some great buys. I'm dating my relationship with Isomers but years back I'd purchased multiple liters of her green tea firming body wash and the body lotion. Fabulous products, beautifully scented too. I'd love a replay of those two. By chance do you recall these?

Changing gear. I did not purchase the Glut duo when it was originally offered. I still had some from a prior purchase, like the Matrixyl 20 I'd mentioned previously. I know the duo now is the newest formulation and am considering picking it up. I must share my use of Perricones Acyl-Glutathione Eye lift serum. It works. My lids are noticable smoother, which is why I wanted to try it when offered in a TSV here. I recently started to dab a little around my lips but haven't noticed a change. I'm thinking this latest Isomers Glut duo might be an alternative option at a much better price point. I'm not the best at reading labels and evaluating ingredients like many here are. What do you think? @Porcelain are you around? Do you mind my asking your thoughts. 

I'm going to grab a screen shot of both of the ingredients. Hopefully Perricone'so is available. I'll be back...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko @Porcelain

Here's the ingredient deck for Isomers Glut Booster Vials, Glut Eye Serum and last, the Perricone Acytl Glutathione. Any thoughts you may have in terms of one of these over the other would be greatly appreciated. I'm wondering if I can benefit using the Isomers in lieu of Perricone, which, as mention has provided excellent results.  My novice eye sees the glut right at the top of the Booster Vials. The Isomers Glut Eye Serum looks very phyto based. Then there's the Perricone which is very different, listing peptides as does the Isomers Booster Vials. I wish I was more adept...TIA!!!

Screenshot_2018-08-11-14-06-33-1.pngScreenshot_2018-08-11-14-02-43-1.pngScreenshot_2018-08-11-13-53-29-1.png