Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any love for the Isomers Matrixyl 4 set TTV........

@rochelleS wrote:

Hi @sonechko how are you? I hope we'll and it's nice to see you on the boards.

I purchased the Matrix 4 duo on subscription and like it. Actually I'd purchased the single bottle when it was first released. I still have a couple large bottles of the prior product that was offered approximately 18 or more months ago. Many of us purchased at the special price for that large size. Do you have a suggestion, idea or recommendation as to how to utilize both of these Matrixyl products? Should I use the older item elsewhere on the body?  I know there's a specific Matrixyl body product sold separately. I'd truly appreciate thoughts you may have. I'm certain others have both of these items too. What's everyone doing with both? Much thanks! I appreciate your time.

I'll get the exact name of the older item when I get home if needed.

Hi @rochelleS! Smiley Happy Nice seeing you also! Here's my thinking - I too still have couple of large bottles of Matrixil - 20% and Advanced.

I LOVE Isomers specifically for getting to us these new, edge cutting innovative skin products often. They are exactly what I want to use as soon as they are presented, meaning - NOW!

I do not believe in keeping new products unopened until finished with my old stash, because if I do that, my presently "new products" will become "old" also by the time I'll get to them. Right? Don't care what anyone says about shelf life, still - fresh and new is always more potent and useful in my opinion.

So I put my large bottles of older Matrixyl in the fridge, and pour ed some in little bottle to use on neck and decollete. They do need TLC as well. I also have skin on my hands and arms for older serums/creams. Lol!

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@hopi

I ordered it on Subscription when it was the TTV. I will take all 6 of the shipments.

It has made a huge difference in my skin. I always looked so sad before with the sides of my mouth drooping I still have some of that left but looks so much better. My whole face overall looks better. I have only been using it at night. 

I have tried her other Matrixyl products but did not notice the difference I notice with the Matrixyl-4.

I use her Glutathiosome in the morning. Was using the RPur at night until I received the Matrixyl. I may start alternating those at night.

So glad to here these products worked so well for you @Nightowlz! May I also suggest for you specifically the Supersize Deep Crease Correction Half Liter? Yesterday's "Before and After" REALLY impressed me!

Not that I do not know this product - I do! But it's just I was using so many at the same time, so did not give it enough appreciation and love.....

Besides it's a super-duper deal considering cream size/price, I also like the versatility of it - we can use it as a Neck/Decollete Cream. I love having less steps to do and fewer bottles on my counter also.

In another words, I bought a liter of it - two big bottles! Smiley Happy From now on Deep Crease Correction and Matrixyl Oligopeptide Creams are going to be my everyday go to staple creams for now, for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi! I am not sure if you interested to purchase the Matrixyl Duo, or already have, but they do not too many duos left as of now, it may (or may not) sell out.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow @sonechko I wish I had deep creases, lol. Your comments to @Nightowlz is so enthusiastically determining. Luv it! I'm more of a "sagger" as opposed to deep wrinkles and creases(so far). I do have some nasolabial lines (Perricone neuropeptide, Pep40 & Matrixyl 4 give me visible results) and my neck is really aging. Blech😥 I hate what I'm seeing there. Any thoughts on the Ultimate Skin Booster Vials? I like how you've streamlined your routine. Don't know if I should add anything else.

I did pick up the ttv and my favorite pro peel trio on subscription. Price dropped nicely but still stinky shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Wow @sonechko I wish I had deep creases, lol. Your comments to @Nightowlz is so enthusiastically determining. Luv it! I'm more of a "sagger" as opposed to deep wrinkles and creases(so far). I do have some nasolabial lines (Perricone neuropeptide, Pep40 & Matrixyl 4 give me visible results) and my neck is really aging. Blech😥 I hate what I'm seeing there. Any thoughts on the Ultimate Skin Booster Vials? I like how you've streamlined your routine. Don't know if I should add anything else.

I did pick up the ttv and my favorite pro peel trio on subscription. Price dropped nicely but still stinky shipping.

@rochelleS, I had this exact "opinion" on what deep creases were and thought that I do not have any, untill I watched Deep Crease Half Liter Cream presentation yesterday! Manuela presented great before/after pics, and EXPLAINED what deep creases mean - they are those nasolabila lines, the heaviness and pulling down of the sides of the jaw going down the neck, and basically all that heavy, going down look. It was so convincing to me that I bought a Liter (two bottles).

Esteemed Contributor

Yep, that's me @sonechko. Down, down down she goes. Pretty soon I might have to buy a bigger bra! I'll go l👀k at the video NOW! You're a luv, tks for this suggestion!

No comment or experience with the booster vials? 

Be back in a bit.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@hopi! I am not sure if you interested to purchase the Matrixyl Duo, or already have, but they do not too many duos left as of now, it may (or may not) sell out.

Got IT

Thanks for thinking of me.

Regular Contributor

@sonechko @Nightowlz @rochelleS

A longtime ago, when a TTV was the large Copper P and Deep Crease set, I purchased.  I used the Copper P and loved it.  Didn't start using the Deep Crease for a long time.  Don't remember why.  Finally started using it.  At first didn't notice much, but then started to realize how nice it was.  Was getting low and started rationing it ..haha.  Then ran out Smiley Sad  I was hoping and praying it would be on this show and it was!!  Happy and thankful. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Ok, I'm back from watching the video @sonechko. That's one big bottle my dear. Actually I'd purchased Manuela'so kit previously which has a 1.86 bottle included. Honestly I haven't gotten into it. A recent death in my family threw me off kilter. Still, just under 2oz won't last that long. Thinking  thinking. That big boy is in my cart though. Will the booster vials boost with the deep crease? I'm kinda hung up on this. There's no reviews to guide me. I'll check for a video. Was the deep crease presentation you saw from last night? That's what's available to view online now. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your feedback on the Deep Crease @barefootwillow. I  appreciate your sharing. @sonechko @Nightowlz, I did pick up the half liter DC along with 2 booster sets. Now there's a nice presentation! I was quite impressed. Check out 314 -334 if you haven't already seen this aired. I'm done shopping but love watching and listening to Manuela. 

Thanks again for everything!♡♡♡