Esteemed Contributor

Any love for the Isomers Matrixyl 4 set TTV........

it is on an Encore price set and wondering your thoughts.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any love for the Isomers Matrixyl 4 set TTV........

Absolutely love this duo @hopi! The best Matrixyl formulation to date, plus great cream, my staple products for sure. I am happy to be on subscription for it.

This Matrixyl Duo, new Glut and USSS are the most updated and powerful products in Isomers line in my opinion, all "a must have" for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Absolutely love this duo @hopi! The best Matrixyl formulation to date, plus great cream, my staple products for sure. I am happy to be on subscription for it.

This Matrixyl Duo, new Glut and USSS are the most updated and powerful products in Isomers line in my opinion, all "a must have" for me.

@sonechko

Do you use the Matrixyl in lieu of a retinol/Retin A product?

Honored Contributor

Isomers - I'm a new comer and like the 2 products I bought maybe 6 months ago maybe longer. Today I bought 3 more - two on evine and the last one I found elsewhere.

Bought a liter of the Copper P serum and the skin genesis intensive serum. Use the Copper after every facial washing. Love this stuff, lasts a LONG time. Skin Genesis I apply at night.

Today I bought 1/2 liter of Deepcrease Correction Cream and the Ultimate superskin Night time Formula. On a different site I found the last one of the Dark Circle Eye Formula. Cannot wait to try this one.

Super Contributor

I bought it when it was the TTV and am really liking it. I use the serum and lotion at night and my skin looks great in the am. In the am I use the GLUT and the cream from the TTV - also a nice mix. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko

Do you use the Matrixyl in lieu of a retinol/Retin A product?

@Harpano, not "instead of", but in conjunction with.

But I did not try Retin A, was hesitant avoiding strong products, being afraid my skin becomes too sensitive to day/sun nlight.

I used mostly Retiniacin from Isomers before, it's gentle on skin, and played with a little of Retinol Serum from Consult Beuate.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Isomers - I'm a new comer and like the 2 products I bought maybe 6 months ago maybe longer. Today I bought 3 more - two on evine and the last one I found elsewhere.

Bought a liter of the Copper P serum and the skin genesis intensive serum. Use the Copper after every facial washing. Love this stuff, lasts a LONG time. Skin Genesis I apply at night.

Today I bought 1/2 liter of Deepcrease Correction Cream and the Ultimate superskin Night time Formula. On a different site I found the last one of the Dark Circle Eye Formula. Cannot wait to try this one.

Welcome to the Magic of Isomers @PINKdogWOOD! You've made great choices already and I love how you go for supersizes! Consider tonight's Top Value - new and improved Glutathiosome with new Eye Product TTV! Powerful stuff!

p.s. when you buying elswhere (ebay for example) it's fine, but watch how old the product is, since you are new to Isomers, you may not know when they could of been released originally.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi

I ordered it on Subscription when it was the TTV. I will take all 6 of the shipments.

It has made a huge difference in my skin. I always looked so sad before with the sides of my mouth drooping I still have some of that left but looks so much better. My whole face overall looks better. I have only been using it at night. 

I have tried her other Matrixyl products but did not notice the difference I notice with the Matrixyl-4.

I use her Glutathiosome in the morning. Was using the RPur at night until I received the Matrixyl. I may start alternating those at night.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @sonechko how are you? I hope we'll and it's nice to see you on the boards.

I purchased the Matrix 4 duo on subscription and like it. Actually I'd purchased the single bottle when it was first released. I still have a couple large bottles of the prior product that was offered approximately 18 or more months ago. Many of us purchased at the special price for that large size. Do you have a suggestion, idea or recommendation as to how to utilize both of these Matrixyl products? Should I use the older item elsewhere on the body?  I know there's a specific Matrixyl body product sold separately. I'd truly appreciate thoughts you may have. I'm certain others have both of these items too. What's everyone doing with both? Much thanks! I appreciate your time.

I'll get the exact name of the older item when I get home if needed.

Honored Contributor

Yep. I love both products in that duo. Both very well formulated and all the ingredients make sense. If you like peptides, and Matrixyl in particular, you should get this if it fits your budget.

If you have old matrixyl products to use up, they work great on the bust and neck area. The overall firming works really well. It's subtle but really nice. Also you can use it on the upper arm area if the skin feels loose there.

While you certainly can use peptides to firm the thigh/behind zone, for most of us there's a bit more surface area involved. So a face sized product wouldn't last long.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr