Valued Contributor

Re: Any love for the Isomers Matrixyl 4 set TTV........

FYI wrinkling really isn’t my issue, it the beginnings slackening and softening of the facial contours.
Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@sonechko I did hear about the limited availability and the grandfathered deal on the Matrixyl.  I do see the duo is sold out and I just may have to wait until next year to give it a try, unless I see it pop back in stock this weekend and decide to go for it (not that I was really looking to spend another $120 on product today...).  Thanks for all of your good info!

@sueinsf - the duo is available now, hurry. Bounce backs I guess. Yes, handful of companies were grandfathered in for the original matrixyl before some conglomerate took over. Linda Marshall also tell this storyWoman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf

The matrixyl duo is available, "almost gone" now at 6:48pm!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@sueinsf

The matrixyl duo is available, "almost gone" now at 6:48pm!

Thanks @FLGators and@rochelleS but it's still apparently sold out.  I've been trying to put it in my cart and it says it's not available (before that I could add to cart but it wouldn't let me checkout with it).  This happens all the time with Evine -- Almost Gone is often Sold Out but I might keep trying.

Regular Contributor

@rochelleS 

You are most welcome!  I hope you will like it.  I normally keep the glass bottles as I use them for most of Isomer's products.  For the Deep Crease, since the bottle is so large, I fill a glass 1.86oz pump bottle and use that for my daily use and keep the large bottle in the closet.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain wrote:

@rochelleSI like the ingredients on the Glut Booster Vials. Looks like a nice mix of antioxidants, skin brighten/lighteners, and antiglycation. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) and Carnosine are great ingredients. If I had bad glycation marks on my skin, I would try it. For now, the regular Glutathiosome serum is working well for me.

The new Glutathiosome eye product doesn't thrill me. Those top three botanical-sounding ingredients in the start of the list are all algae. The first one, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, combined with pullulan, comprises the ingredient "Skin Tight." That's a film former to physically lift the skin. Depends on whether that is what you are looking for.

I much prefer the Mesmereyes as far as eye serums go. The actives in that one all make sense to me.

Isomers' Glutathiosome formulas are in my opinion better than the Perricone one you listed. The active concentrations are better, and what you get for your money is much higher quality

Since you mentioned peptides, there are significantly more peptides in the Glutathiosome Boosters than in the Perricone. Plus no fragrance in Isomers. Lots of fragrance in Perricone--to me, excessive amounts.

ETA: If you are getting great results with your Perricone eye formula, then that's what matters. Heart

@Porcelain You are a luv! Thank you so much for your time and detailed reply. {{{Hugs}}}

I wholeheartedly agree with you regarding the Glut Booster Vials. I picked one up and will watch Isomers site for a potential sale.

Since I do have some previously purchased Glut and plenty of eye serums in stock, I'm (so far ) passing on the duo for now.

I truly realized that I am the perfect candidate for these Isomers Booster items. Much too much stress on my end. Not only does it hurt my heart but is evident on my face. Not looking at a pity party  I'm being objective in stating that I see more changes the past months than I've ever noticed before. Unfortunately it's not over yet and may again rear up before the dust settles. Sooo I'm paying very close attention to what's been shared here. Taking stock of my inventory and filling in where needed and adding some new.

Yes, I do like the positive changes I see with the Perricone A-G eye serum. Huge improvement in lid texture. Very noticeable B&A'a when applying shadow. It's pretty remarkable. I do use his neuropeptide Conformer product along with the face firming day moisturizer (the original stinker) and have seen softening of my nose to mouth lines. I do like his oil free Pre Empt day moisturizer. Very light green scent, thankfully,  and perfect for these insidiously hot days.

This lower face and neck sag...please, its got to go! And no more down! I joked about needing a bigger bra but I'll need larger shoes if this continues.😲 That, or I'll end up looking like a Shar Pei one of these days! Pffft.

So I think I'm covered for now and I kindly thank you once again for your time and assistance with my questions and more.

Oops, I again have the Isomers Ceramide serum in my cart. I absolutely loved their cream many years ago. I know we've discussed this before. My concern is old product being moved at a discount and the royal pita Evine is with any issues. I do not want to pay $50/oz for the cream. I saw your rec upthread, hence the "cart" once again...

Trusted Contributor

The kit appears to be available now. Maybe a few folks changed their minds and cancelled.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Porcelain You are a luv! Thank you so much for your time and detailed reply. {{{Hugs}}}

I wholeheartedly agree with you regarding the Glut Booster Vials. I picked one up and will watch Isomers site for a potential sale.

Since I do have some previously purchased Glut and plenty of eye serums in stock, I'm (so far ) passing on the duo for now.

I truly realized that I am the perfect candidate for these Isomers Booster items. Much too much stress on my end. Not only does it hurt my heart but is evident on my face. Not looking at a pity party  I'm being objective in stating that I see more changes the past months than I've ever noticed before. Unfortunately it's not over yet and may again rear up before the dust settles. Sooo I'm paying very close attention to what's been shared here. Taking stock of my inventory and filling in where needed and adding some new.

Yes, I do like the positive changes I see with the Perricone A-G eye serum. Huge improvement in lid texture. Very noticeable B&A'a when applying shadow. It's pretty remarkable. I do use his neuropeptide Conformer product along with the face firming day moisturizer (the original stinker) and have seen softening of my nose to mouth lines. I do like his oil free Pre Empt day moisturizer. Very light green scent, thankfully,  and perfect for these insidiously hot days.

This lower face and neck sag...please, its got to go! And no more down! I joked about needing a bigger bra but I'll need larger shoes if this continues.😲 That, or I'll end up looking like a Shar Pei one of these days! Pffft. (lol sister, I relate! -P.)

So I think I'm covered for now and I kindly thank you once again for your time and assistance with my questions and more.

Oops, I again have the Isomers Ceramide serum in my cart. I absolutely loved their cream many years ago. I know we've discussed this before. My concern is old product being moved at a discount and the royal pita Evine is with any issues. I do not want to pay $50/oz for the cream. I saw your rec upthread, hence the "cart" once again...

@rochelleS, {{{Hugs}}} right back at ya. No pity here. But sorry that you are having some stress and a hurt heart. May it all resolve itself and give you peace very soon!

On a practical beauty note: My lower face sag is being helped with neck/chin exercises. I do them when I'm on my back doing my mini abs routine every day:

• I sort of clench my neck muscles and jut my jaw forward.
  • Then I lift my head off the floor. Count to 50. Started with 30, but my neck was already pretty strong.
  • I also do the same move but with my jaw slid over to the left.
  • Then a set with jaw jutted to the right.

I am seeing a major result. My jowl is blending into the rest of my jaw! Just an idea for anyone interested. Not for people with untreated TMJ!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr