Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text that says 'Never get tired of doing little things for others. Sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their heart. Sun lovn & Stays'

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Hi to all, HAPPY NEW YEAR.  Was reading about all the wonderful fruit perserves you enjoy.  I go to TJMaxx for a boat load of jams, jellies and perserves.  My favorite is Lingonberries, my Husband was Swedish and introduced me to them.

Wonderful on pancakes too.  Enjoy whatever ones you like.  I get to try different ones and find my olive oile there too.

Possummink you are such a treasure for helping out the birds and squirrels when feeding them.  That sure keeps you busy, besides Matty, Biscuit and Willow.  God Bless you my friend.   

Love to all, stay safe & warm.

Honored Contributor

@phluphy 

Phulphy,  It's really good to see your post.  I've been wondering where you were and hoping all is going good for you.   

We don't have a TJMaxx near my home anymore.  There used to be one about 2 miles from here but it closed several years ago.   We do have a Marshalls but it moved from a good sized building to a much smaller one and they don't have the assortments they used to carry.   I did get preserves and other cooking stuff from them.  Many beautiful bowls, skillets, pots and pans.  Good brands and good prices.   I also used to get my Samsonite luggage from there.  Traveling back and forth to Florida so ofter sure showed the wear and tear on some of my older pieces so I got lighter weight bags and ones with wheels.   Good prices at Marshalls.  

I hope you are doing well and Melvin too.  Take good care, be safe and keep nice and warm.  😻

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: plant, flower and nature, text that says 'BEE KIND to everyone you meet ONE small daily dose of Kindness can sooth the mind heal the heapt, & strengthen the Soul. GOD BLESS YOU LOVE HUGS & SMLES'

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text that says 'i' WANNA SEE EVERYONE DOING WELL! ©Sassy Senior Society THAT S THE WAY iT SHOULD BE.'

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: outdoor and nature, text that says 'Hello Bonjour 年 Posté/FB Page Ephéméride- Seasonal Calendar'

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: people sitting, mountain, drink, food and outdoor