Trusted Contributor

Widows thread, post here.

Regular Contributor

I am sick for the first time since my husband passed away and have a prescription to take which scares me without him here since I have some odd reactions to drugs. It's always baby steps and sometimes one forward and two back...

Super Contributor

Hi Blondegirl - That would be scary, do you have anyone to stay with you at least until you know how medicine will affect you?

Honored Contributor

Cottage in Hampshire, GB

Hi Everyone,   I am sure not happy with what the 'powers that be' have done to our once user friendly forums.

It's almost like they hope to drive a lot of us away, by making it so difficult to find our threads and friends.    I guess they want us to spend more time on the business end of this site.    That's not going to happen with me.   More and more of their product is less quality controlled and more expensive, and I don 't have to pay shipping at a lot of the on line shopping sites,  plus the quality is much better at some other places.    I used to love Denim and Company, but am not sure any more of sizing, material content, color etc.  

I hope you are having a nice day in spite of QVC.  Cat Mad 

Honored Contributor

Tea Room Llanrwst Wales

Honored Contributor

Top 10 Most Peaceful Cottages

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I want all the old posts back, we pour our hearts out on here, and it means alot to mamy people.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I do not like it at all, the posters on the widows thread , really try to help, even if you do not post much ,we read.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

blondgirl, if you are new to the Widow's thread, may I say that I'm grateful you found your way here, especially today. It is scary to face serious things alone. If you have questions about your new medication, perhaps either your doctor or the pharmacist could help you. I don't blame you for being fearful. My hubby went Home nearly 5 years ago. Things are getting easier for me. Making a new reality, but it's not the same and never will be. I live with my DD and that's a blessing. Please come back and let us know how you are doing. You will find much love here, even if we have to wade through this new system.

snappy