Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Hi, birdmama and Possummink:

I use the Bath and Body soap Stress Relief and love the smell it has. I use from QVC the First aid cream in the Lavender scent and it seems to be helping some. I have to say I'd rather have red sore hands then be sick with this virus. Most of us  are in the age group that has the most vulnerability.

Our grocery stores have more vacant shelves than full. I shop once a week and paper products are out not just TP but, napkins, paper towels, and kleenex.  Even the soap aisle does not have soap for clothes washing. I think the stores should have limits on some things. Stocking the shelves seems to be a problem it's just not getting done very quickly.   I don't think I have ever seen this kind of frenzy. I am hoping to get a haircut this week but there is talk nail salons and hair salons will be closed. Wish me luck!  All restaurants are closed except for takeout. I would not be surprised to see the Governor declare a shutdown to try to control the spread out here. 

I hope like me you are all being careful and staying safe as much as you can. Have a good week ahead. Pray for those that are ill and for the families that have lost love ones. Heart

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: plant, flower, outdoor and nature

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

My harvest by Kajenna.deviantart.com on @DeviantArt

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: plant, flower, night, tree, outdoor and nature

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower, plant, nature and outdoor

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Hello friends,

Just a quick note to let you know I'm still out here.

Don't want to try going back through lots of pages to see who has posted. If there is anyone here who has been widowed recently, I'm so sorry. God bless you and help you with your loss.

We are basically home bound. DD#2 with whom I live is a teacher. They start tomorrow teaching from home on the internet at least until mid April after Easter vacation.

Don't know how it will be, but am grateful she will be here. Most stores are without anything that cleans. No TP anywhere that we know of. She has decided to retire to be here with me and also because she is just worn out from many things.

My 3 little baby GGdaughters are thriving. Thank God the new one is almost 4 months old, turning over, laughing, smiling. I can't see any of them, of course.

Churches are all closed. Holding abbreviated services on the internet. My cardiologist has dropped my insurance, so I have had to find a new one. Have yet to hear from him or make an appointment.

One of my sister's grandsons, who is 35, is in a hospital completely paralyzed from the neck down, but alert, aware and probably terrified. They have closed down to visitors which will make it harder for him and his mother who is my niece. They believe he has an illness called Guianne Burre Syndrom. I'm sure that's not spelled correctly. He can't even speak or whisper. It's almost to awful to think about.

I still have the UTI which will be with me unless the Lord chooses to heal it. Very limited medications available that I can tolerate. We are just treating symptoms which is a blessing I don't despise, believe me.

God bless  each of you and see you through yet another day. Shelter in place, wash your hands....you know the drill.

with love,

snappy