Super Contributor

Silkeej -  Good to see you here. 

We had sleet earlier in the week, and now this weekend it is 80.   My house was so warm last night I turned on the AC.

Snappy -  Hope your sister is recuperating and taking it easy.   Even if you cannot visit right now, a phone call helps both of you.

Bobbi sue - did you get your Hospital bed?

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

Trusted Contributor

10grands, No, I did not get the hospital bed.  My son brought down a bed from upstairs and it works good.  Very comfortable.  I laid down on it the first night and fell asleep right away and slept through the night.  The hospital bed would have been a co-pay of $42.oo a month.  I'm saving money thank God.  Thanks for asking.  How are you?  It has not hit 80 here in Ohio yet, but it has been warm.  Have not turned on my AC yet.  Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

Bobbiesue, glad you son came by ,to help.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Regular Contributor

Hello Everyone... 

Bobbiesue, so glad your son helped you and you slept well.. I seem to go in spurts sleeping and then not sleeping.. This week was not a good sleeping week, so I'm hoping this week will be better.. 

Last week in Ohio we had about 6" of snow and now it is in the 70's!  I'll be getting out to do some yard work this week.. This knee prevents me from walking too much, but I'll do my best, have to get all the twigs picked up before I can cut the grass.. I'm also hoping the riding lawnmower gives me one more year before I need a new one.. Also, hoping to find an honest and fair priced tree cutting service to start taking down some of these trees.. 

Last night spent the day and evening with the grandchildren, they sure do keep me busy, but it's fun.. 

Love and Prayers to everyone!

Honored Contributor

Excuse me?  This cat COMES like this?! I LOVE him!  My cat looks just like him except he's all black...but THIS one is so extremely beautiful?  Is he a Maine Coon?:

Honored Contributor

**Country Living* calls this vintage, but I think it looks French country.:

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

The Beautiful Scarlet Ibis:

Honored Contributor

The slow and graceful flight of three roseate spoonbills in formation. - is a gregarious wading bird of the ibis and spoonbill family, Threskiornithidae. It is a resident breeder in South America mostly east of the Andes, and in coastal regions of the Caribbean, Central America, Mexico, and the Gulf Coast of the United States:

Honored Contributor

Red Squirrel by Robeer: