Cutie Tootie - 8th April 2015

Honored Contributor

Rainbow

Honored Contributor

New Zealand.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor
Good morning Snappy. I agree, it will take more than a board change to separate us . I think we'll all eventually get used to it. Benzi is doing great. We went over to a friends house yesterday for lunch. She invited a couple of other gals and their dogs as well. Eveybody gets along beautifully. While we chatted and ate lunch they were having a ball playing together. It was a wonderful day. I've always wanted to see a desert. I never have. That is so cool that your DD#1 and her DH and Amber went!
Trusted Contributor
POSSUMMINK, thank you for the beautiful pictures. They all made me smile this morning. Bless you . 10GRANDS, excellent suggestion. I hope that everyone has a blessed and a peaceful day today. Love and hugs!!!!!!
Respected Contributor

Hi Fran, so happy that you and Benzi and the other people and their doggies had a good time together. Sounds like a relaxed day. DD and her hubby and Amber are on their way home now. They can see the smoke from the huge fire burnign out of control. Feel sorry for the firefighters in weather like this, but am grateful for them. SIL and 2 of his brothers and 2 cousins own a house in the desert. It's been in the family for 50 years, and they want to sell it. It needs so much work which would be very expensive. It's part of a small community of maybe 6 homes. They have a pool they can all use, and DD enjoyed it. It's very hot there in the triple digits, but not too much cooler here. I think it's over 95 now. I drove through the car wash earlier and was happy to feel how cool it was there. Never seen as many cars in a line waiting. It was sad to see the medians almost all brown now and some of the trees didn't look very good either. DD#2 is just getting home from working in her classroom getting things put away for the summer. Glad she can rest now, although we have things needing attention here.

Last night I was thinking about the "sterile" feeling in this format and realized that it doesn't matter. The warmth we share is the love and compassion and understanding we have for each other, and a change in format can't alter that. So we will adjust and the Q will make changes and it will be all good. One day, sad to say, there will be a new widow posting for the first time, and she won't know any other way than this. We will still show her the same love as always.

Enjoy your day. I need to chat with DD for a bit.

Hope all the other women find their way here. Don't want to lose anyone.

snappy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Cat