Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@Caligurll 

Then there is us born in the 1930's!  YIKES!! 

hckynut 🏒

That is old !

Trusted Contributor

How about when the B&W TV stopped working and we had to call the TV repairman to come and fix it.  We hoped it only needed a tube!

Honored Contributor

I'm so old I'm beginning to FORGET a lot of things mentioned here. Lol

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma   I did respond to your shoutout!  Was it poofed?  Can't find it.

@Mz iMac ...That is totally weird.  Anyway, I saw an article about Halle Berry showing her with her own face mask and I immediately thought about you.  If you want the ingredients let me know and you can have her beautiful skin too.   Smiley LOL

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Image result for So Old That

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

See the source image

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

I saw that article too!   She was really really bored!  It's a shame what these actors must do to stay relevant during these times now.

She still looks 35 yrs young. Smiley Surprised

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Who remembers Lily Tomlin as the phone operator? 

"Is this the party to whom I am speaking?".Cat LOL

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: You’re How Old?! 😆

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

Oh yeah, I remember 90% of things mentioned.  I will add the milk box on the front porch. Leave your list and money, milkman left the items.  We also had a breadman, Strohman's, come around in his truck.

Penny candy at the store near the elementary school.  A nickle got you a lot of candy,

Yes, and we had a vegetable man who had fresh fruit and vegetables in bins on his truck. I remember climbing onto the running board to see his wares while mom picked out what she wanted. That was in the early 50s. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Frequent Contributor

I, forgot about ironing our hair, goodness. What a funny memory, but wonderful. Miss those times, with my sister. We, were crazy. We, would get sent home from school, if our skirt was to short. We, would have to kneel in the hallway, after passing, we would go to the bathroom and roll our waistline up, and proceed to class, we were silly. Miss, my sister and miss those treasured times.