Honored Contributor

My place of employment was deemed essential so even when Ohio went into lockdown, I continued to go into the office every single day.   Our restaurants re-opened months ago although up until about 2 weeks ago we were under a curfew.  First it was 10:00, then it was changed to midnight and now it has been lifted altogether.

Salons, gyms, etc. have all been opened since May, 2020.  We do have a state wide mask mandate.  There are plans which will be announced to increase capacity as both indoor and outdoor venues such as sporting events, the theatre, etc.     

Honored Contributor

Being an introvert I have to admit that I havent minded staying home more!!

I do get dressed every day and fix my hair. I dont put on makeup though. It will  almost feel odd to do that again when the pandemic ends!

I only go out to the store every 2 weeks and I go when they first open in the morning.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom third day after 2nd shot and feeling good with still sore arm but not sore enough to take tyleol, etc.  Just a little fatigued, but I am going about my day.  Good luck with your jabs.

Honored Contributor

@tobes 

Thank you! That's encouraging!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.