Regular Contributor

@ECBG 

Thank you for letting us know of Andrea's passing.

I followed her thread every day and hoped she would

return to posting her outfits.

She was a sweet,kind lady, it will not be the same without

her.

My deepest condolences to her husband and family.

And to you for the loss of your friend.

Honored Contributor

Not posting on her forum, I could not recall her.  But then I went to the "outfit" site, saw her photo and recognized her.  She was a lovely person, as I recall from other posts from her.

May she rest in peace.  Condolences to her family and friends.

Honored Contributor

I am shocked and so sorry to hear this.  She will me missed.  I didn't post on her thread, but I often read the posts and loves to see her outfits.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG - Thank you for posting this.  I didn't post on the "Outfit" threads, but I browsed them and I always enjoyed seeing Andrea's photos.  She had such style.

I'm shocked to hear the news of her death.  Please let her husband know that she was a valued member of these boards and she'll be missed.  Condolences to her family.   Heart

Trusted Contributor
@ECBG, I am so sorry. I kept hoping she’d be back here. She always looked so good in her outfits, and she introduced me to Free People (that she looked awesome wearing). She was a generous sharer and a kind person, and I will miss her here very much.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for letting us know, @ECBG .  I didn't know Andrea well on the boards but we interacted occasionally and although I didn't participate on the what are you wearing daily thread, I did read it everyday (after I discovered it a couple of years ago).  My prayers go out to her family!  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Oh no 😥I am so shocked to hear this.

I had been wondering about her lately also.

She was such a sweet person . I am so sad 

and will truly miss her . 😞

Honored Contributor

Im so sorry to hear of her loss. Prayers for all of  her family. God Bless. Heart

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Outfit-of-the-day-if-you-dare/m-p/3774600/highlight/true#M41229...

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG 

Didn't know her! Condolences to all her loved ones, may she Rest in Peace.  ♥️🙏

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Re: Sorry To Share....

[ Edited ]

I know @MacDUFF doesn't post here any more but I wonder if she knows about Andrea's passing. There was a time long ago when us three had a moment together here. I'll never forget that.

@ECBG