Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sorry To Share....

[ Edited ]

@ECBG 

Just terrible news.  I didn't post, but enjoyed reading all the updates on your thread.

I didn't know her, but this makes me profoundly sad.

My deepest sympathy to her family and friends.

Thanks for letting us know. 

Trusted Contributor

So sad to hear this, I enjoyed her posts on 'Outfit for the Day.'  Sincere condolences to her family and friends.  Rest in peace, Andrea.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG   i am so very sorry to learn of Andrea's passing.  i actually thought of her a few days ago, wondering if she was getting stronger.  for some reason i thought she was having dialysis treatments, when you posted recently .

i always enjoyed her fashions, youtube links and chatting with her about her music posts.

RIP Andrea

Purple Aesthetic GIF - Purple Aesthetic Butterflies - Discover & Share GIFs

Trusted Contributor

So very sorry to hear this, I kept up with her outfit of the day thread although I rarely posted on it.

Someone posted about Andrea's passing on the proboards forum @SilleeMee , @MacDuFF does post over there. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Re: Sorry To Share....

[ Edited ]

@ECBG Thanks for letting us know.  She seemed like a wonderful (and stylish) woman!  I noticed that her Outfit of the Day thread is still very active in the Fashion forum.  I am not a regular poster on that thread, but maybe you or another person that posts there should post something on that thread to let the other regulars know in case they don't frequent this forum.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @BExplorer  for letting me know that.

Honored Contributor

This comes as such a shock. I knew she was ill but didn't realize it was cancer. I am stunned. I really hoped she would be back with us here when she felt stronger and I'll miss her. Andrea, you were loved!

Esteemed Contributor

This is so sad. I knew she had been in the hospital with kidney and heart problems. I never realized it was a life or death matter. Send my condolences to her family. We will miss her.

Respected Contributor

So sorry and sad to hear this news. Seems like it happened very fast -  I didn't realize she was so sick.  I didn't *know* her, but I liked reading her posts and following the links to the music she shared  She was a big part of this board.  I'll miss her posts  

Rest in Peace.  

Condolences to her family.

Honored Contributor

Such sad news, thank you @ECBG  for sharing.

I knew she was ill, but had no idea what the illness was or that it was life threatening, how very sad.