Trusted Contributor

Re: Sorry To Share....

[ Edited ]

@ECBG  I'm so sorry to hear of Andrea's passing.  My condolences to her family, and to you on losing your friend.

~LdyBugz

Honored Contributor

Godspeed.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Thank you for letting us know.  Prayers for her and her family.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG   Thank you for sharing the news of Andrea's passing.  I, too, read her posts; although not posting on "Outfit of the Day".   I loved listening to the music links she provided. 

There is another star shining in the skies. She will be missed.  Please convey our condolences to her family. 

May Andrea's memory be a blessing.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Thank you for posting this.  I've been wondering about her and missing her posts.  So sorry to hear this.  

Respected Contributor

Such sad news.  Condolenses to her family.  RIP.  God bless.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh noooo 😞....I used to see her posts now and then, and I think on another thread that posts outfits too, that I sometimes comment on, I believe I saw her there too...but either way I've seen her on these boards. 

Didn't realize she was ill. So sorry to hear this. D*## Cancer sux.

Condolences to her husband and loved ones, and to you @ECBG for the loss of your friend.

May she rest in peace. 🕯

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear this.  I often read her posts.  My condolences to her family and her dear friends here on the forum.

RIP

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to hear this sad news.  Andrea brought fun and joy to the forums and will be missed.  May she be at peace with God.

Contributor

Such very sad news.  I always looked forward tto her posts.  She was consistently positive and had a great sense of style and fashion.  The Forum will not be the same.  Blessings to her family.