Trusted Contributor

I have an entire collection of PS and love it. My nephew's wife loves it too. Where is the same product sold now?  Anyone know? The web site from before that was selling this product, I believe is no longer viable. Any suggestions?

Honored Contributor

Re: Polish Stoneware Collection

I googled polish stoneware and got several sites.  Dont know if its your collection or not.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

wrote:

I googled polish stoneware and got several sites.  Dont know if its your collection or not.

Zulily has Polish Stoneware sometimes. Also Tuesday Morning carries it. Again, don’t know if it’s exactly what you want, but I bought a piece at Tuesday Morning for a friend for Christmas and she loved it. 

Honored Contributor

Evine has 18 items listed.

Valued Contributor

My son buys it for me from a store in Pittsburgh.

Esteemed Contributor

Pottery Avenue, which is sold through their website, has some shows at Costco.  They don't come to Delaware very often, but I do see it in other Costco locations when I look at Special Events.

There is also Blue Rose Pottery, and they ship very fast.  They also have discounts.

I have collected Polish Pottery for years, and I have found it at gift shops in my travels.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Amaz—n, also see what ad sites at bottom ofA’s page.

Honored Contributor

Just be aware that all Polish Stoneware is not made the same!  Make sure you research your manufaturer's factory.   Stoneware is totally dependant upon the type of clay used and the techniques used in firing.

After Gloria was let go from QVC, I continued to buy from her  site on the Internet and completed my set.  I've had the majority of items for over ten years and use them daily and have never had anything crack, craze or chip!  I've purchased one item from Lydia's collection (on QVC) but was not as impresed with it, although beautiful (I bought the hen basket) and even though I love it, the top doesn't fit the bottom very well and the sponging isn't as intricate.  I'm only using it for decoration, so clay and firing doesn''t matter. 

Unfortunately Gloria's website is not up any longer as she's retired.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

@Q4u  That is the web site I was referring to. Yes, that is the PS that I was looking for. I thank all for the suggestions. And, I will follow through. I guess I must be cautious as to where the PS originates.

Valued Contributor

I also have  an entire collection of polish pottery. I got all mine from Gloria for the most part. I have over 500 pieces. I wish I could find a good place to purchase more pieces. Miss my beloved Polish Potttery shows more than anything on the Q.

Beckyblu