Honored Contributor

Re: Polish Stoneware Collection

@Shawnie wrote:

wrote:

Gloria has some beautiful pieces

Gloria has been out of business for about four years.  You can purchase Ceramika A. From Blue Rose Pottery.  There is also a store in the phillie area that carries it--AmerHeritage.com.  Also a company in Texas, Polmedia.  Have all I would ever want.  Miss those shows and the nice people that purchased CA and frequented our forum.  

@Shawnie  I know I originally "met" you from talking about polish stoneware.  Was there a polish stoneware forum on these boards, or were we just posting in the kitchen forum?  It seems like when Gloria was here there was actually a forum dedicated to polish stoneware.  I really enjoyed that.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

wrote:
@Shawnie wrote:

wrote:

Gloria has some beautiful pieces

Gloria has been out of business for about four years.  You can purchase Ceramika A. From Blue Rose Pottery.  There is also a store in the phillie area that carries it--AmerHeritage.com.  Also a company in Texas, Polmedia.  Have all I would ever want.  Miss those shows and the nice people that purchased CA and frequented our forum.  

@Shawnie  I know I originally "met" you from talking about polish stoneware.  Was there a polish stoneware forum on these boards, or were we just posting in the kitchen forum?  It seems like when Gloria was here there was actually a forum dedicated to polish stoneware.  I really enjoyed that.  

Yes there was.  After Gloria left and they redid everything here we lost the forum and we kept a thread going in Kitchen I believe.  After a while it just withered away.  Very sad.  

Trusted Contributor

Ohhhh, wow, I live south of Philly. South of the Qs corporate offices.  I did not know about that place. Thanks

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Ohhhh, wow, I live south of Philly. South of the Qs corporate offices.  I did not know about that place. Thanks

I just looked at their website (AmerHeritage.com) and they no longer have a retail store, they only operate on the internet.