Honored Contributor

Re: Polish Stoneware Collection

Polish Pottery made by Ceramika Artystyczna is what you're looking for.  Just do a Google search for this and you will find it.  This is the name of the factory that makes the Polish Stoneware that Gloria used to sell.  This is the brand name that it's sold under.  I have quite a few pieces, and the quality is wonderful.  Other brands that I've found don't compare.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Evine sells nice PS, but it is not made at the same factory Gloria used. I like the tea pot, sugar and creamer I got from Evine, but it is not the same quality or artistic level as the stuff Gloria brought to the Q. Also, unless they are having some kind of anniversary sale, it's not cheap.

Regular Contributor

@Deanie

@NickNack

If you are near Galena IL, there is a shop that carries this brand. It is called Something Special, they do have a website, if you want to see what they have. I think you have to call them to order since there doesn't seem to be a way to order individual items.

wrote:

Polish Pottery made by Ceramika Artystyczna is what you're looking for.  Just do a Google search for this and you will find it.  This is the name of the factory that makes the Polish Stoneware that Gloria used to sell.  This is the brand name that it's sold under.  I have quite a few pieces, and the quality is wonderful.  Other brands that I've found don't compare.

Esteemed Contributor

There is a gift shop in my small touristy Florida town that sells it, but I don't like the patterns that they have.  I bought some serving/baking pieces from QVC and just love them.  They are so pretty and it is hard to believe they are hand painted/stamped.  

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Gloria has some beautiful pieces

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Zulily often sponsors the high end line.

You can find TONS, literally, of Polish Stoneware on Polmedia Polish Pottery.

We are not allowed to post links, but the one above is easily found online.  Google it by name.

@Deanie

Trusted Contributor

Thanks to all for identifying the unique brand I have found a website that I believe sells this brand exclusively "Polish Pottery Gallery"

Honored Contributor

@Deanie

Just an FYI, the seller I mentioned caries Gloria's brand.  You can pull up that brand only on their site.

Valued Contributor

Puppy Lips, are you speaking of Cocoa Village?

Valued Contributor

I have all Unikat pieces and have never had a problem.  I have too many pieces to count.