Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Dinaki wrote:

I dont have ibufopene and I dont want to take his car and get some at Wallmart.

Actually he ordered me not to use his car as he will call police and tell  them that I am driving it with out his knowledge.

I dont want problems with the American law, I just want to leave the house and go back to Athens as soon as I can (stupid covid, it hold me back)

Did you mention your husband is a soldier? Call his Commander ASAP. Or before. It isn't tolerated (at all) if what I'm reading is true.

@Mj12

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3  ..... @Mj12  ........ I didn't know if you were in the service you could request half year here and half year in Greece. Since he is older he must be pretty high ranking to be able to request it.

Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@suzyQ3  ..... @Mj12  ........ I didn't know if you were in the service you could request half year here and half year in Greece. Since he is older he must be pretty high ranking to be able to request it.

@Sheila P-Burg   In the past she has said that her husband stays in the US the entire time.  She's the one who lives in Greece for six months and here for six months.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack  .....  I do not drink so I guess I will just throw my hands up in the air, grab an ice cold diet coke and shake my head. So ...... when she responded to me in a past post that she had to be in the US half the year because she had to be by her husband's side since he was getting older meant ......? She said half year here half year Greece. 

There are so many threads on this topic and so many confusing posts. You start to feel like your working with pieces of a puzzle and some of the pieces are missing.

Well at least it looks like everything should be coming to an end soon. Seems she has a way home and hopefully this matter and the other Greece problem will be laid to rest.

At least it took some of the conversations off the virus for a while.

Take care and have a good night.

Respected Contributor

ASK YOUR DOCTOR AND HAVE HIM/HER EXAMINE YOU.

it might be worse than "just"  a sore shoulder (I had 4 surgeries for torn labrums so I know what I'm talking about.)

In regard to Tylenol: too much can blow our your liver (ask me how I know) I have a damaged liver, almost had to have a transplant but through good medical care, my autoimune hepatits is under conrol--as long as I continue to take immunosuppresive medication for the rest of my life.

So, please--be careful. And see your doctor.

And tell your doctor that you husband is abusing you. S/he can probably point you in the right direction to make your escape to a safe situation. Remember--a woman who has planned to escape and has resources is actually the MOST in danger right before she leaves. Do not breathe a WORD of your intentions to your husband.

Respected Contributor

@Dinaki Order online from Amazon for those things.....no driving 😋

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Valued Contributor

You're asking us?! I would suggest you read the bottle and or call your doctor's office and ask to speak to the nurse.