Trusted Contributor

@Dinaki  ...... I read your posts in the Shoe Forum where you mentioned being pushed and falling. I hope by the time you read this you are feeling better.

The thread in the Shoe Forum is a little baffling because it starts upbeat discussing the price of a pair of shoes and then goes into the shove and fall. There appears to be some posts missing.

On June 8 you started a Thread titled Zorba the Greek and made reference to missing being back home in Greece. I asked you once you got back to Greece if you would come back to the United States.

Your response was "you had to be in America because your husband was American and you had to be by his side. Half year here and half year back home. You needed to stay next to Mike because he was getting older".

Evidently from your earlier response I took it that you and your husband had a caring loving relationship. From the thread on the Shoes Forum it appears not to be the case.

Does Greece not allow a couple to get divorced? You mentioned on the Shoe Forum he had in the past been verbally abusive and it appears now physically abusive. You mentioned having businesses and a house in Greece so financially you do not need to stay in that type of relationship.

With your income from your businesses in Greece surely you have the finances necessary to move out of the house and the situation you are living in now until you are given approval to go back to Greece.

Whatever you decide I wish you find peace and happiness. Take care.

Respected Contributor

@Dinaki Honey, please read my reply to you on your Shoes thread.

Valued Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg  WHAT? on the shoes forum.

Respected Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg @Dinaki   I, too, have just read the thread re your abusive husband after reading your thread entitled Goodnight’.

I am totally dumbfounded as I, too, thought you were in a caring relationship with your husband having read your earlier posts.

Also that you still had your business in Greece - which we spoke about and ours in U.K. - and so can you not use some of these finances to move out of state until you can return to Greece - it appears you are in a dangerous situation.

You must look after yourself use the information ladies here have given you and go to a safe house/place as I do not think your situation is going to improve.

Take care.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dinaki 

Not only an I worried for your safety, I also worry about the safety of your two cats.

When you do leave your husband, you cannot leave your cats behind, at his mercy!

Not only do you have to protect yourself, you also have to protect them.

After a domestic violence victim leaves, the pets left behind suffer abuse, and often are killed.

I don't say that to upset you, or to add to your stresses, but I did want to be honest with you.

You have to make an escape plan for them too, even if it means that you have to surrender them to a no-kill animal shelter.

They, just like you, need to be kept safe from his abuse.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor

@KKJ, Dump the Tylenol. Not good for your liver. I take 2 Advil each morning for lower back ache.Works well. I am also a classic. Three quarters of a century. Lordy, I'm getting old. LOL!!

Respected Contributor

I am  so sorry you are in pain. Have you been able to consult with a Doctor? Sometimes muscle relaxants are prescribed. Discuss some alternative help such as Chiropractic or massage with a Physician.

I know stress can make pain worse. Please take care of YOU!!!

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry for what your are going  through! If you are still having pain you need to go to your primary doctor or an urgi-care center to have it checked out. You also need to tell them how you were injured. They are mandated reporters of Domestic Violence and you will have documentation of what happened to you. 

You need a plan to get out andl follow it.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

I am  so sorry you are in pain. Have you been able to consult with a Doctor? Sometimes muscle relaxants are prescribed. Discuss some alternative help such as Chiropractic or massage with a Physician.

I know stress can make pain worse. Please take care of YOU!!!

@Gorgf 

The o/p has posted that her husband is beating her, and said that she would be history if she left him.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

I dont have ibufopene and I dont want to take his car and get some at Wallmart.

Actually he ordered me not to use his car as he will call police and tell  them that I am driving it with out his knowledge.

I dont want problems with the American law, I just want to leave the house and go back to Athens as soon as I can (stupid covid, it hold me back)

Did you mention your husband is a soldier? Call his Commander ASAP. Or before. It isn't tolerated (at all) if what I'm reading is true.