Trusted Contributor

Around 3.30 this afternoon, I took 2 pills of Tylenol 500 mg each for pain.

My left shoulder until the crook of my arm aches a lot since the fall. I can hardly move it. When I turn my head to the right, I feel some tension as well.

At what time can I take another dosage of Tylenol?

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

Please be careful and don't take too much Tylenol as it's hard on the liver. Have you ever taken Ibuprofen?

Esteemed Contributor

@Dinaki  Right now, I am taking prescription ibuprofen and it is one pill every six hours.  Be very careful.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@Dinaki 

I am not sure....I always used heat to help.... be careful w/ harming your liver...... I would rest up. Do not push yoursellf. 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

I dont have ibufopene and I dont want to take his car and get some at Wallmart.

Actually he ordered me not to use his car as he will call police and tell  them that I am driving it with out his knowledge.

I dont want problems with the American law, I just want to leave the house and go back to Athens as soon as I can (stupid covid, it hold me back)

Esteemed Contributor

"his" car.....who is "his?"  sounds very strange....

Respected Contributor

I totally understand and hope your pain subsides soon. Yes, I remember all the stress you're under waiting to go back to Greece.  Do you have a definitive date to leave yet?

Honored Contributor

Look on the bottle for directions and/or check the website.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@nana59  Read Dinaki's post from yesterday, the title is WHAT and then you will understand her situation.

@Dinaki  Your husband is full of  c * r * a * p. I pray you took advice given to you yesterday regarding making an escape plan and getting help to find a shelter.

You will never be in any trouble in this country but I wish your so-called "husband' could get the stuffing knocked out of him.

For your shoulder, apply heat. If you don't have heating pad, take a warm shower. Since your neighbor(s) called the police on him, they know you are in trouble. Ask one of them for help gettin to Walmart and TELL them that you can't use "his" car.

I'm guessing you'll find someone willing to help you.

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ not yet, I read last night that may be the end of September the US borders will open for international travllers