Respected Contributor

God Bless Your Family Quotes. QuotesGram

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

Re: Life Support

[ Edited ]

@CalminHeart 

I pray for comfort and strength for you and your family.

Respected Contributor

Praying now...

Respected Contributor

Re: Life Support

[ Edited ]

My heart goes out to you...

What a wonderful, caring sister you are...Your bond with your brother would bring a tear to the staunchest eye. Bless you for everything you have done for him.

Praying to your mother to help him along his journey was proof of your always putting him ahead of yourself.

May he find peace in his next life and may the remainder of yours be filled with the richest of blessings.

Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry. It is har to let them go.

There is a nurse on You Tube who is a death and dying nurse and she has some really good short video's where she explains every stage of the dying process. It sounds morbid but her information is extremely comforting.

She is very good at her job. Knowing that dying is a slow process but not painful, she explains so much, and it is just comforting to know that they go when they want to, when they are ready, and how to know what stage they are in. I just  love her compassion.

Hugs for you (((  )))

Trusted Contributor

Bless you and yours @CalminHeart . Your brother seeing your mom and talking to her made my heart smile, I'm sure that brings peace. My prayers are with you.

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart   Prayers for you and your family as you go through this difficult time. 

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry for what you and your family is going through.  We took my father off life support and my husband took his father off life support.  Though it's never been the same, I do try to think of my father how he was when he was alive for 62 years not the four days in the hospital at the end of his life.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart  It's a hard thing to watch. I pray that God will give you strength and comfort.

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart  So very sorry you have had to make this decision and go thru this difficult time.