Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart I am sorry you are going through this very very hard time.  May God give you and yours peace, rest, comfort, wonderful memories and reunions in heaven.  

Respected Contributor

How blessed you are to have had a loving sister-brother bond! May your grief ease and you find peace soon... 💝

Honored Contributor

Re: Life Support

[ Edited ]

@CalminHeart,

With tears as I read your post,

Praying For You GIF - PrayingForYou - Discover & Share GIFs Prayer For You, God Prayer, Prayer Quotes, La Sainte Bible, Sending Prayers, Blessed Sunday, Inspirational Prayers, Mothers Day Quotes, God Bless You

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart 

I am so very sorry for all your brother's suffering, and for yours as well.  You are a wonderful sister to take care of him so well and to be with him always.  It's a terrible thing he has had to endure, but he is blessed he has had you to be there with him.  I pray for you both.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart 

I am so sorry.  

Prayer offered for your brother, you and your family.🙏💕

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart 

Just remember that he knows you are there and he knows that he is loved.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart Sending prayers for comfort and strength, and that your brother doesn't suffer. 

I have two younger brothers, and can't imagine my life without them!

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart ................I totally understand what you are going through.  I lost my little brother, only sibling, 2 years ago.  We were close.  We comforted each other when one of us was experiencing our mothers wrath.  I took care of him when he was a baby (he was 9 yrs younger than me.)  I felt my heart was being ripped to pieces.  My heart still hurts.

I am sorry for the pain you are experiencing now and for what you will be having to go through.  Know that it will get easier but there will always be a empty place in your heart.

(((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))

The love of God will be with you and help comfort you.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I am so sorry.  Prayers for you and your family during this challenging time.💗

Valued Contributor

It must be comforting to know your Mother is on the spirit side waiting to help him on his next journey . Know he will be with your Mother , and you will be reunited one day.