Honored Contributor

Re: Fab, Fit, Fun Boxes - Your Experiences Please

@BalletBabe Hey, stranger! Good to hear from you. How are those trips to the mailbox going? Smiley LOL

Thanks for the information. I think I will try it, but first I will see if the box in the office of one of my bosses is for me. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@BalletBabe Hey, stranger! Good to hear from you. How are those trips to the mailbox going? Smiley LOL

Thanks for the information. I think I will try it, but first I will see if the box in the office of one of my bosses is for me. Heart

@World Traveler   You know me , I can have fun going to my mailbox daily.  LOL  I hope you like it!  I like trying new products.  They introduced me to this conditionng cream for your hair.  Called Fast Food.  It is the best I ever used.  As a member we can send out 3 free boxes, so if she don'tgive you one, tell her you want one.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@jackthebear Thanks for sharing your experience. I don't know how long ago you tried it, but according to what I have read on their website, you are able to choose which of the choices available that you want. I think it said that if you sign up for the Seasonal boxes, you have a few choices, not all; otherwise, if you sign up for the yearly subscription you can fully customize the items you receive. Was that how it worked for you?

I also note that these are not trial sizes of anything; they are the full size products. I thought they might be the travel sizes that I get when I take a trip, but glad to see that they are full size items.

jmpo but a lot of it was stuff you can find at a T J Maxx type place,  the intro deal is OK  but the later ones , not worth the money

one of the things I got was by Whish that was featured here last week,  and it was just OK 

Contributor

I absolutely LOVE the FFF box! I started as a seasonal member for my first 2 boxes, but I'm very glad I switched to the annual membership for the past 3.  You do have to pay upfront for the annual membership and you are locked in for 4 boxes, but you save about $20 overall. A lot of YouTubers have $10 off promo codes for your first box.  I really like the perks of the annual membership b/c you get first picks on their special sales, first picks on box customizations.  As of recent, annual members may customize every category in their whole box.  You can also add on extra items within a category for an additional cost ($15-$7).  They offer a variety of items such as skin/hair care, cosmetics, jewelry,  clothing, fitness, kitchen/drinkware, home decor, Of course taste is subjective, but I usually really like at least 90% of the items in my box.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks for all the comments. I will soon know if she is giving it to me, because tomorrow is my last day at work, with several weeks off. If she is going to give it to me, it will have to be tomorrow when she comes back into the office after attending a conference. 

Keeping my fingers crossed! But if she doesn't give it to me, then I will order, using the annual subscription. Makes sense to do it that way, as there are more perks to it.