Honored Contributor

Fab, Fit, Fun Boxes - Your Experiences Please

I had never heard of this, but upon seeing one of my bosses discreetly carry a box into her office this morning then turn around and leave for the day, well it made me curious. The words Fab, Fit, and Fun were all over the box!

I went on the Internet and found that it is a subscription service of different items that you may have a choice in selecting what is sent or all items will be a surprise; is that correct?

If you have subscribed to this service, I would love to read your experiences. I may be premature on this, but with my birthday coming up next week, I suspect she might be giving this to me. What a disappointment if it has nothing to do with me! Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: Fab, Fit, Fun Boxes - Your Experiences Please

I can't answer you on that one but I don't get excited ANYMORE seeing what's written on boxes.

We're in the recycling era where you reuse boxes for gifts, I've been disappointed countless times that I see the box, anticipate what's inside and it's nothing related to that box.

Hope your gift is Fab though...HB early!

Honored Contributor

Here are a couple of photos from their website.

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 1.58.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 1.58.48 PM.png

Honored Contributor

I was a member for about a year.  As a seasonal member you get some choice. If you subscribe for a year at a time your choices increase. There were always a few things that I could use, but in the end it wasn'tworth it for me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

This is just like the TILI boxes on a wider scale.  I'd rather stick to areas I like in the first place, like makeup.  I've even seen men's boxes for $50.00 a shot, the "big" item is a pair of sunglasses or a pair of sweatpants.  The rest is grooming items.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I had never heard of this, but upon seeing one of my bosses discreetly carry a box into her office this morning then turn around and leave for the day, well it made me curious. The words Fab, Fit, and Fun were all over the box!

I went on the Internet and found that it is a subscription service of different items that you may have a choice in selecting what is sent or all items will be a surprise; is that correct?

If you have subscribed to this service, I would love to read your experiences. I may be premature on this, but with my birthday coming up next week, I suspect she might be giving this to me. What a disappointment if it has nothing to do with me! Smiley LOL

dont bother, I got one, kept one thing tossed some and sold the others

they look great but that's about it.  

Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 2.33.57 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear Thanks for sharing your experience. I don't know how long ago you tried it, but according to what I have read on their website, you are able to choose which of the choices available that you want. I think it said that if you sign up for the Seasonal boxes, you have a few choices, not all; otherwise, if you sign up for the yearly subscription you can fully customize the items you receive. Was that how it worked for you?

I also note that these are not trial sizes of anything; they are the full size products. I thought they might be the travel sizes that I get when I take a trip, but glad to see that they are full size items.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler   Hi , I am a member.  I personally love the boxes.  I just finished my 5th box and haven't been disappointed yet.  I have discovered a few products that I didn't know existed and I love them.  Hope this helps you!   The box I got for Christmas was really nice.   

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@jackthebear Thanks for sharing your experience. I don't know how long ago you tried it, but according to what I have read on their website, you are able to choose which of the choices available that you want. I think it said that if you sign up for the Seasonal boxes, you have a few choices, not all; otherwise, if you sign up for the yearly subscription you can fully customize the items you receive. Was that how it worked for you?

I also note that these are not trial sizes of anything; they are the full size products. I thought they might be the travel sizes that I get when I take a trip, but glad to see that they are full size items.

@World Traveler   Yes you are correct.