Honored Contributor

Re: Attention: Catwhisperer

[ Edited ]

@Hooty,   I hope you're healing well and that the physical therapy is beneficial -- I'm sorry you've had some low points.   You are so kind and thoughtful in your posts, and I appreciate you and I'm sure others do, too.    (((@catwhisperer))),  I've been away from posting here but you've been in my mind and my heart every day.    You can tell, I hope, that many friends are here at the ready to be of as much support and solace we can be from this (frustrating) distance of anonymous posting.   I hope today is a better day for you, and that there will be many more good days to come -- you deserve good days, good things, peace, love and comfort.    @Bird mama, You are such a constant and faithful friend, and I admire you so much.   

Love to all reading and posting here. ~❤️~

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo , Thank you for your kind words!Heart  I had another PT day today and I am still hanging in there! I go back to the Dr. next week and hoping I can take my sling off and be able to drive!