Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer:

I am so sorry reading about your DH, and how it appears everyone has turned their backs on you, when times get bad you really know who  your friends are!

My heart goes out to you and that your DH will go in peace, please know I am thinking of you and sending caring thoughts your way!Heart

Respected Contributor

@Hooty ....thank you Hooty. Things are going from bad to worse today. An ambulance is on the way to pick him up and take him to a hospice home. I am unable to take care of him by myself.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Super Contributor

I'm sending prayers for DH and you to be in peace. 

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer , oh my friend, my heart is breaking for you, but you are doing the best thing for him and yourself, it is important that you also care for yourself!  (((HUGS)))

Esteemed Contributor

@catwhisperer, I am so very sorry to hear this very sad time in your life, as well as your DH’s life.  Trouble comes in all forms, but severe illness is the hardest to deal with.  You are doing the very best you can, and I do believe Hospice care is very highly regarded.  I am sending you hugs across the miles...and prayer.

Trusted Contributor

@catwhisperer. . . 

925D4202-D06B-46D9-A4F4-15C45F661D05.gif

So very sorry to hear the heartbreaking news on your dear husband’s declining health. Also, your own alienation by family and friends when they're most needed. 💔

Honored Contributor
Take care of yourself.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer , I’m so very sorry. Stay strong and know all your friends are sending loving and caring thoughts your way. ((hugs))❤️🙏

~H~
Respected Contributor

Thank you all so much for your outpouring of love and caring. 

DH is now in the hospice home. It's a beautiful place and he is getting the best of care. He asked me if the cats were coming. I just broke down crying. So sad and so hard to deal with, but I'm trying to be strong.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Attention: Catwhisperer

[ Edited ]

@catwhisperer  Apparently I've missed previous posts, but reading this short thread has given me the gist of what is happening in your lives. Hospice is a wonderful, caring place and allows you to get some much needed rest. Keeping both of you in my thoughts and prayers for a smooth transition. We were able to take my DIL's cat to visit my mom while she was in Hospice. Ask. They may encourage it. Blessings.

Money screams; wealth whispers.