Respected Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty TSV - June 20, 2023

I was intrigued by the lotion. Love a pump. Like others I'm going to pass since I'm also not impressed with the price. I'll wait to try it when someplace like Ulta has a coupon.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

FAB company was sold to P&G in 2018. Was that when FAB prices went up? I'm guessing 'yes'.

That sounds about right.  Another great product going down the tubes.  And why only 2 scent choices?  It seems they are "testing" the popularity of this "new" product.

Frequent Contributor

Have you tried prescription Elecon? I suffered with eczema for years. Through diet and eliminating scented lotions and laundry detergent, and skin care products,etc. it’s been under control. Every once in a while, I get a flare and Elecon to the rescue. I got a double tube with the last prescription several years ago, so I’m not sure if they still make it, but I’ve also tried them all, and I mean all, and this did the trick for me. I think I’ve outgrown a lot of it because I’ve had it since I’m a kid and I am now 61 but it does work.

Good luck!
Super Contributor

I had an Aunt that had eczema severly on her hands.  She was advised by her doctor to use Utter Cream (you can find at farm stores).  It worked for her.  It is used on Cows utters to soften and treat.  Hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the cream & 2 tubs was less than $30 with free shipping. Now they have thinned it down, call it lotion and doubled the price. My diabetic friend recommended Gold Bond & I love it.

Trusted Contributor

my mom got this and i must say its not all that big... i will stick to my big tubs of it that i have..