Honored Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty TSV - June 20, 2023

Great cream...used to have great prices on the specials.  

Trusted Contributor

I was hoping for a reasonably priced TSV.  My young teenage daughter has started using FAB products so I was hoping there would be something she would like and not a complete body lotion TSV.  This lotion is not it so I guess I will continue to purchase elsewhere.

Valued Contributor

Way too expensive, I used to purchase it for less than half price here on Q.

I was  cleaning out my bathroom cupboard and found two jars of the cream.

It was too rich for my skin.

'I now use Cetaphil products, gentle and cleansing.

Esteemed Contributor

Measure out 2 1/2 cups (20 oz) of water.  For $55?  

Trusted Contributor

its a no for me.. i still have 2 of the huge tubs left to use. 2 times a yr when they have a big sale...  i go to their website and get the buy 1 get 1 and its about 75.00  and i get free samples.. i was tempted though  lol

Respected Contributor

This TSV duo for lotion (cheapened there already minus the crème) should have been priced at ($35-39.99) at the very maximum.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvmyteddy4   Have you tried Vanicream Mouisturizing Lite Lotion for sensitive skin? I don't have eczema or dry skin, but I use this moisturizer on my face and hands and its inexpensive, light weight,  non irritatiing and wonderful in terms of keeping my skin moisturized.  This cream is highly rated amongst people with eczema and dry skin.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Big pass on the new lotion, however, I used to use their primer and loved it, so I just ordered the primer duo.

I hope it's the same! Cat Very Happy

BTW, derm told me I had a patch of psoriasis on my elbow (it was red and crusty)....I used Josie's product on it and BOOM, gone!  Can't remember if it was the Milk or Butter, probably both.  It's still reddish but no itch, no crust, feeling good.

Trusted Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

its a no for me.. i still have 2 of the huge tubs left to use. 2 times a yr when they have a big sale...  i go to their website and get the buy 1 get 1 and its about 75.00  and i get free samples.. i was tempted though  lol

@bonnie f I really hoped the TSV was the tubs. Like you, I now buy from the FAB site when they have BOGO or a sale on tubs. This morning I ordered 2 14 ounce tubs of the sugar plum scent and  2 ounce tube of candy cane. $79 with 3 deluxe items they added to my cart (2 deluxe samples and a full size anti chafe stick with Shea butter), 3 additional deluxe samples I picked since the order was over $60 and a surprise bag since the order was over $75. The surprise bag will have 2 full size products and 4 minis. While I hate the price increase, this is the only cream that I can use on my lower legs that works. (Post surgical issues)

Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@bonnie f wrote:

@bonnie f I really hoped the TSV was the tubs. Like you, I now buy from the FAB site when they have BOGO or a sale on tubs. This morning I ordered 2 14 ounce tubs of the sugar plum scent and  2 ounce tube of candy cane. $79 with 3 deluxe items they added to my cart (2 deluxe samples and a full size anti chafe stick with Shea butter), 3 additional deluxe samples I picked since the order was over $60 and a surprise bag since the order was over $75. The surprise bag will have 2 full size products and 4 minis. While I hate the price increase, this is the only cream that I can use on my lower legs that works. (Post surgical issues)

I ordered from the website too, and like you, will receive lots of freebies!  I want to try the new sunscreen that is tinted, but i only want one -- Q is selling it as a duo.  Also 5% back on Rakuten!