Honored Contributor

Re: Kanye West on TMZ 1 May 2018

@Nancy Drew, that's one way to look at it.  I see it as he's tapped into 'the truth doesn't matter anymore' movement.

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I think the new movement of “just because your offended doesn’t mean I’m wrong” is what Kanye tapped into. Who knows....

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I watched a ten-second clip, that was about all I could take. Kanye standing up, ranting, like he was a preacher or dictator...and today on Daily Mail, another bizarre story.

I wonder what's wrong with him.

Has he actually been diagnosed as bi-polar, or is that just people guessing?

Esteemed Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

People are just upset that he might have some influence and start people thinking another way. Why else the uproar? 

@Nancy Drew wrote:

People are just upset that he might have some influence and start people thinking another way. Why else the uproar? 

@Nancy Drew. You are exactly right !  God forbid ,  people thinking on there OWN !!!  What next😁🙀.  It's always better to just keep the sheep in line ... I'm being sarcastic 😜, maybe this will get people thinking for themselves which would be great😀

Honored Contributor

I believe Kanye has mental problems. AND, I have always believed this, and not because of his latest shenanigans.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

OMG!!!  That's some nerve to tell someone who to listen to and what to 'B' about if that's what you want to call it, @highmaintenancejan.  Wow!

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

I thought it was very informative and the lady who was with him had her facts and was SO RIGHT!!!

I'm with Kayne and I don't really care for him.

They both made a ton of sense!!!  People should listen and quit their B*tching.

I'm not complaining or wanting special treatment if my relatives were gassed by the Nazis, so quit on the slavery thing!!!

EVERYONE IS IGNORING WHAT THE INTELLIGENT BLACK WOMEN WHO WAS WITH HIM WAS SAYING!!!! 

HELLLO?????

The women's nsme is Csnace Ownes,  and she in my opinion makes sooooo much sense.  She is intelligent and has a lot to say that makes perfect sense .  Refreshing to hear the other side of things .   I've listened to her speak msny times and she gets it  !!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

OMG!!!  That's some nerve to tell someone who to listen to and what to 'B' about if that's what you want to call it, @highmaintenancejan.  Wow!

I thought it was very informative and the lady who was with him had her facts and was SO RIGHT!!!

I'm not complaining or wanting special treatment if my relatives were gassed by the Nazis, so quit on the slavery thing!!!

EVERYONE IS IGNORING WHAT THE INTELLIGENT BLACK WOMEN WHO WAS WITH HIM WAS SAYING!!!! 

HELLLO?????

The women's nsme is Csnace Ownes,  and she in my opinion makes sooooo much sense.  She is intelligent and has a lot to say that makes perfect sense .  Refreshing to hear the other side of things .   I've listened to her speak msny times and she gets it  !!

Sorry , correction ,  her name is Candace Owens .  Didn't have my readers on 😺

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore, I googled Candace Owens because I'd never heard of her.  You say she gets it.  I'm not clear what you mean when you say that.  IMO, she says what she feels is correct thinking for everyone which can't be true.  Google kept sending me to Fox News to listen to her spread  her views.  Whether she makes sense or not depends on what lens you're looking through.  Maybe at some point, she can have her own show over there where she can continue to share how minorities don't know what's good for them without you know who.  It's called brainwashing.  I won't be watching, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)

I was a little rankled by Kanye's slavery is a choice comment.  As I sought to justify my frustrations, I stumbled upon this site where you can see and vote on how racially Kanye and his fellow celebs are -- http://www.racismscale.com/votes/Kanye_West .

Esteemed Contributor

I listened to Candace Owens and for the most part I believe her facts and figures did not hold true. Saying I don't agree with anything she had to say doesn't seem right. After all, even a broken clock is right twice a day, but for the most part she was simply spewing out talking points that didn't make any sense.

As far as the word "feethinker" that's being tossed around here--how is free thinking anything new? I'm my experience in this world, this country, everywhere I look, thankfully there have always been an abundance of freethinkers. However, historical revisionist and free thinker are not synonymous.

I did listen to the entire TMZ conversation, but as far as new ideas and free thoughts I guess I missed them. What I heard were a bunch of excuses  and finger pointing from Kayne--excuses about why he abused drugs and why he was hospitalized. I also heard a lot of condescending diatribe from a man living in an ivory tower, in an upscale white community, with a multi-millionaire wife accusing the average guy of being content having to struggle in his everyday life. He also told us he's under a doctor's care, but rather than take the pills prescribed "to strip him of his genius," he's decided to self-medicate. Brilliant. Until he takes responsibility for things he's done to himself and others, without blaming the media, Taylor Swift, Jay-Z, etc. nothing he says matters to me and his tired rhetoric is getting old.

Honored Contributor

HELLLO?????

@highmaintenancejan.  LOL! You can't be serious! At least I hope not.