Occasional Contributor
The other Denim & Co vendor, Tessa, goes the my church here in GA and is very kind and funny. So it is a shame if Carolyn was rude.
Occasional Contributor
Not Tessa but Tess
Honored Contributor

There are so many hosts who annoy me these days I have come to the conclusion it's me.  I have almost completely stopped watching because I can't listen to them.

I use the website.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Support someone solely based upon their genetic makeup....

Rubbish I say, in my view and opinion. 

@Johnnyeager 

So right! I support ANY hardworking, enterprising person, who is knowledgeable in their field, professional, and makes their product/service "the star", not themselves, and stands by that product/service! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Occasional Contributor

I think Carolyn was very supportive of her, very complimentary.  Carolyn mentioned a sweater had a Marilyn type collar & Tess said, yes, very Jackie O.  Not a good analogy but Carloyn said nothing to be respectful.  Tess may be a nice person, but unlike the other brand ambassadors, who have knowledge and style, like Jackie for Isaac, Beth for Susan G, George for Lori G, Kim Gravel's sister Allison and Ashley for Renee G. she seems to know nothing about the Denim & Co. items other than that would look good with a boot, it's so comfortable, etc.  She needs to learn the product to be credible and bring something to the party that is informative rather than obvious so called style tips.  

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I can't watch her.

I can't either.......haven't been able to watch her for quite a while.  She sometimes says things that she thinks are funny and they are really back handed.  She interrupts, mentions her family and animals too much and talks constantly.

@Patriot3 

I haven't watched much television in months.  I turned on QVC during commercials in the World Series.  I had to stop because Jane T. never even took a breath.  She was with Courtney, who seemed to just let her go.  I just quit watching.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@Maryrose828 wrote:

I think Carolyn was very supportive of her, very complimentary.  Carolyn mentioned a sweater had a Marilyn type collar & Tess said, yes, very Jackie O.  Not a good analogy but Carloyn said nothing to be respectful.  Tess may be a nice person, but unlike the other brand ambassadors, who have knowledge and style, like Jackie for Isaac, Beth for Susan G, George for Lori G, Kim Gravel's sister Allison and Ashley for Renee G. she seems to know nothing about the Denim & Co. items other than that would look good with a boot, it's so comfortable, etc.  She needs to learn the product to be credible and bring something to the party that is informative rather than obvious so called style tips.  

@Maryrose828 

As far as I could see, she brought nothing new to the table during that presentation.  

Esteemed Contributor
Jennifer has become unwatchable... she is so frantic and talks so fast that I don't understand how her tounge doesn't get tangled in her mouth !!! ...what a disaster đź‘Žđź‘Ž