Respected Contributor

@AlsaceGal @If you think I am jealous of JT because I think she's awful, you need to think again. There is nothing about her life that I would want. 

Valued Contributor

@santorini  Idon't know you and never mentioned your name. I don't believe 

I've read anything you've written about.

By your response, I'm positive I would have passed you by.

Super Contributor

@santorini Where did that "jealous" comment come from?  Who said you were jealous?You responded so angry to @AlsaceBaby comment.  JT is not my favorite host either but no way to be so angry because you do not care for a person that you never even met.

Respected Contributor

@Reilley wrote:

@santorini Where did that "jealous" comment come from?  Who said you were jealous?You responded so angry to @AlsaceBaby comment.  JT is not my favorite host either but no way to be so angry because you do not care for a person that you never even met.

Read the second to the last sentence in her post. Not angry. Just stating facts. 

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@Reilley wrote:

Read the second to the last sentence in her post. Not angry. Just stating facts. 

@Reilley  - the other poster stated that women were jealous and envious of JT.  

@santorini  was just responding to the post.  She's not angry.  I agree with her though.  That's silly to think anyone is jealous of JT.

Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

In my opinion most of the hosts are off the charts lately.   Tried to watch a bit of QVC today with Jennifer.... terrible.   She's frantic.    I'm another that has been a qvc shopper for many years.   This year (which is almost over) I bought one item and returned it. They have to go back to being about the products and not the hyper active hosts. I personsally do not need to be entertained.   Just the facts Jack...

@Junebug54 - I wanted to get more information tonight on that karaoke microphone.  Everytime the tech guy tried to explain it, Shawn kept interrupting him wanting them all to sing a song.  I bought the thing anyway for a gift, but never got all the information on the product.

Respected Contributor

I think that Carolyn is one of the least offensive hosts on QVC.  She and Gary seem to have a great relationship.  I thought she was very welcoming and respectful of Tess during the Denim & Co. show on Tuesday morning.  Tess was a positive addition to the show.  And Carolyn is one of the few honest "real" hosts when it comes to sizing.  I love her confidence and joy in her life outside of QVC.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

I would like to think Jane T. is above all the criticism she receives.

She has an effervescent personality and that's what makes her a great sales lady.

I realize her 'style' bothers many, however, it seems we all have our preferences and opinions of every host.  I admit to have piled on before regarding someone else which wasn't so nice.

My plan is not to do it anymore.Cat Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

@AlsaceGal   Why should we support all women and their success?   Just because they are women?   I don't think so.

Esteemed Contributor

Support someone solely based upon their genetic makeup....

Rubbish I say, in my view and opinion.