Regular Contributor
I always liked Carolyn, but lately she is talking so much and interrupts the vendor and won't let her describe the item. I noticed this several times and have trouble watching.
Esteemed Contributor

We are seeing a high-pressure approach to sales recently with QVC. The constant 100 left, and the only order of the year spiel.

I think the host is probably being directed to say these things, and not able to make the transition smooth. We see is as rude. It might be at certain times, but I think what is being whispered in their ear is probably the culprit.

Respected Contributor

Change the channel.

Valued Contributor

Before this is removed agree 100%, lately notice doesn't let vendors talk.but do like her.

Honored Contributor

I can't watch her.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

Maybe it's "QVCs new normal" (many hosts do it constantly) so she's trying it to up her sales?

Esteemed Contributor

She is becoming increasingly aggressive in her "sales performance. "

But I agree that many hosts are.

I think there's Trouble in Paradise.  Calling All Angels!  Calling All Angels!

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I can't watch her.

I can't either.......haven't been able to watch her for quite a while.  She sometimes says things that she thinks are funny and they are really back handed.  She interrupts, mentions her family and animals too much and talks constantly.

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 

Jane T takes the cake on  too much family talk and  sales number interruptions

Honored Contributor

I thought Carolyn was quite rude just now.  Gary was taking a break and the new substitute Denim & Co. host, Tess,  was on-air with Carolyn.  But when Carolyn had questions about some of the clothes, she kept yelling out to Gary off camera, instead of giving Tess a chance to answer.   She seems smart and very capable, she most likely knew the answer.

Tess tried to laugh it off nicely and say Gary was trying to take a break and have a cup of coffee.  Carolyn turned away and did it again anyway.  

I would feel like, why am I standing here?