Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rastelli's Round Hotdogs

[ Edited ]

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@Tigriss - Actually, that's just their version of lobster tails...   Smiley LOL

NO WAY these are lobster tails. It's BEEF. NO ONE serves lobster tails with gravy.

@manhattan1950 - As the laughing emoji implies and as I clarified in a subsequent post, this was a joke; I was parodying the idea of the steak dogs in a hamburger shape by saying these could be beef medallions shaped as lobster tails (rather than the shape alluded to by @Tigriss and the photo setup).

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

Give me a regular old fashioned Nathan’s, Boars Head or Hebrew National hot dog on a hot dog bun any day !!!! 🌭🌭🌭

@January121  I don't like any of those brands, but usually buy Oscar M. all beef no preservative ones because they are leaner.  But in general I love about any hot dog.  And a round one is just wrong. 

It's like a round banana. . . 

Honored Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

Yuck.  

Hot dogs and bologna all contain remnants and mystery meat plus unknown fillers ,  no matter what shape.   Processed meat IMO is unhealthy.

This product is a pass for me.

Parts is parts as they say!  Wouldn't be the same without them!  

Honored Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

Who buys and eats this stuff?  👎👎

Looks like bologna reimagined.   All hot dogs, bologna, and other processed meats are chock full of unknown meat products.   Loaded with nitrates and nitrites , and other ingredients that will  cause you to get cancer.   Leads to an early horrible death. ☠️

So will Romaine lettuce. . .