Trusted Contributor

Doesn’t Alberti eat before he does these shows?  He and Rachel are really shoveling it in today.  Had to turn the channel.  

Occasional Contributor

Love watching them and their energy!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Holiday Gourmet

[ Edited ]

@Jinlei wrote:

Doesn’t Alberti eat before he does these shows?  He and Rachel are really shoveling it in today.  Had to turn the channel.  

@Jinlei 

No.  Hosts don’t eat before hosting these shows.  Why would they?

The show would be so boring if they didn’t eat the products presented.

Respected Contributor

Cannot stand the behavior of either Alberti and/or Rachel on food shows, together they are terrible, turn my stomach and will not watch. When I saw in guide they were hosting, I made sure I stayed away.  Might I add, getting quite tired of all the excess Gourmet Food Shows.....enough is too much!

Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

Cannot stand the behavior of either Alberti and/or Rachel on food shows, together they are terrible, turn my stomach and will not watch. When I saw in guide they were hosting, I made sure I stayed away.  Might I add, getting quite tired of all the excess Gourmet Food Shows.....enough is too much!

@ScarletDove   My sentiments exactly.  I can't watch either of them on any shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Holiday Gourmet

[ Edited ]

@Jinlei and @ScarletDove and @Patriot3 - I agree! Both of them need some serious training on how to behave when eating on television. Alberti is generally fine on other shows, but on Gourmet Holiday, it's like he's not thinking about what he's doing at all—and that's surprising because I know he had Sharon as a mentor for some time, and although I didn't love her style, she never acted unprofessional. I don't watch anything Rachel hosts, so enough said there.

We have a few more weeks where we'll be seeing a lot of these shows leading up to spring holidays and the end of the cold-weather shipping season, so the Q really should get these two (and all the newer foodie hosts) some good coaching...

Contributor

I

Contributor

I agree about Alberto and Rachel. Don't watch anything either of them host.

Respected Contributor

JMO, but from what I see, many of the hosts that present food shows are quite "hoover-ish."  🐷

Respected Contributor

I am enjoying Alberti tonight except that he seems to have a running of the mouth.  He keeps chattering.  But, he is such a gentlemen, he always runs to the oven to shut the door for Tara.  I don't even always see David doing that, and hardly ever any of the other hosts.  I do not watch Rachel as she is always trying to get herself the attention.