Honored Contributor

I am not a watcher of any QVC presentations; not food, clothing, shoes, gardening, nothing.   Just not a fan of product presentation shows, when I can look at items online, in peace and quiet.   

There are several food items my family enjoys, and I buy regularly; Corky’s seasoned dry wings, chicken potstickers, and Smithfield sausage patties.

I am in a little rural town in WV, and do not have an abundance of shopping options available.  For years I have wasted money trying to find tasty chicken wings my family would eat, and never found a store brand we were happy with until we tried Corky’s.   Potstickers are something entirely new and different to us, and we enjoy them as a snack, or a meal.  Both of these foods are easy for my family to prepare in the air fryer.

I just received my first shipment of Smithfield sausage patties, and my husband is sold.  We think this has to be the same sausage sold at McDonalds; it is as tasty and good as what we buy there, and my husband is VERY happy with this food purchase.   

These food items are our big splurge I guess.  We don’t travel or take vacations, we don’t go out to eat, and we don’t go to movies.   My husbands health is not great right now, so if these foods keep him eating, and happy, the price doesn’t matter.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Holiday Gourmet

[ Edited ]

IMO, NONE of the food is Gourmet.