Honored Contributor

Re: Any Jewelry buyers out there today ?

I love ultra fine silver. Ordered the 18" necklace.  I previously got the bracelet.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Starpolisher that's very pretty but as you said the price is pretty high and IMO the gram weight is too light.

Honored Contributor

I had lost an earring years ago that was quite expensive.  I couldn't find it and I vowed never to pay that much for earrings again.  By time you know one is missing it's always hard to find it.

Respected Contributor

I had hoped for a pair of diamond hoops set in rose gold that was reasonably priced, but alas, that 1cttw TSV was not reasonable, so I passed on it.  I did order one of the EternaGold tiny motif necklaces, the star, in yellow gold.  So far I have not seen the "small/light" necklace style go out, I see very few "statement" necklaces worn anywhere I go, many women are going nearly without jewelry, so I decided to add a star to my selection of small necklaces.

I agree with everyone else, I was generally disappointed in this year's Gold Rush, and am rather annoyed that the JAI line was featured so prominantly.  I know gold's spendy right now, but why not show some Ripka gold, and honestly, Barbara Bixby has a gold line, too, which is 18kt and really lovely.