Respected Contributor

Any Jewelry buyers out there today ?

I don't usually buy jewelry from QVC but I do have a Joan Rivers necklace and a pair of JR earrings that I like very much, very reasonable in price. Last night I did break down and purchase a pair of hoop earings  for $191,  I just couldn't resist, hoops are my favorite style. What have you bought  or are you buying anything at all ?  I'm not buying anything else today Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: Any Jewelry buyers out there today ?

I have some JAI bracelets. Will not be buying anything today. At this point all I have is all I need.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got the Affinity Diamond earrings for only $900.  Just kidding - as easily as earrings are lost. it would be crazy to spend that much on them.  But I do enjoy watching Michele Lau; Q should use her more.

Valued Contributor

Of course not....this is the worse Gold day I have ever seen.   How do you miss Silver with Gold.   Terrible!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Q2 had more gold shows. I picked up the love knot earrings.

Valued Contributor

I woke up at 2 a.m., put three things in my cart then took them out.  I'm trying to be strong here, but there are a couple of items that caught my eye.  I haven't bought jewelry from QVC in 30 plus years and I remember all the great deals on gold from back then. Those days are gone forever.   

Honored Contributor

It's been a disaster gold day.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tampalady wrote:

Of course not....this is the worse Gold day I have ever seen.   How do you miss Silver with Gold.   Terrible!!!!!!

@tampalady   I agree gold is gold, however, there is white gold, not mush in these shows and I'm a white metals gal. So, I had to FF through a lot of shows to see the white gold and/or silver. I do get mixing the white and yellow gold for GOLD DAY, but why add silver?

Valued Contributor

Shanus...I understand the white gold and I have no problem with any color of gold but silver is not gold.  

Respected Contributor

I have this on waitlist but may cancel. I'm unsure which usually means I dont need it!

20210818_094900.jpg

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran