Esteemed Contributor

Just bizarre, but no shocker there. The shoes with the tube top was just goofy. She obviously feels like she has something to prove, but I think it's not getting her what she's going for. Perhaps it's to stand at the top of the host heap? 

Respected Contributor

Was not a fan of the look of the tube top, but Shawn rocked the Steffe dress. First time ever I looked at the screen and said to myself how much I would like to get the dress that a host was wearing. First time!!!!

Honored Contributor

Your bracelet grouping is beautiful, @Kachina624

20160205_164335_003-1.jpg

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Regular Contributor

INSTANT channel flip.  Is she related to some high up person at QVC???

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy Shawn's style, and she has a cute figure.  I used to enjoy how Lisa dressed, as well, and I called a couple of times to find out if she was wearing something purchaseable  from the Q, and in both instances, the answer was no. 

Honored Contributor

@Suzy CurlyQ wrote:

I am not sure if I like that she doesn't wear the qvc clothing or if I don't like it. She seems like a sweet person. But why would you sit and push something you are not willing to actually wear? They could just have her sell odd things that have nothing to do with fashion... It is hard to believe when she is in couture and she is selling us a cotton tee for 40 bucks!!! 

Well one might think she should "push something" that she sells from time to time.  Hosts SHOULD wear QVC clothing on QVC fashion shows.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I like that Shawn wears dresses often, her choice yesterday could be better. Was more like a summer dress for a cookout not a professional work wear

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Hosts on QVC fashion shows SHOULD always wear QVC clothing.  It's ridiculous that they don't.

\

No, what's ridiculous is that idea! I've never been in a store where sales people are wearing the merchandise!

Well I have.  Sales clerks at Ann Taylor, Loft, NY and Co Banana Republic, Anthropologie,  J Crew, etc. etc. etc. ALL wear the store's clothing.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

For once I have to go with Shawn here. Shawn's bracelets are more modern looking and yours are more Tex Mex looking. I think Shawn wore it better.

Esteemed Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

Was not a fan of the look of the tube top, but Shawn rocked the Steffe dress. First time ever I looked at the screen and said to myself how much I would like to get the dress that a host was wearing. First time!!!!

I thought she looked beautiful in that Steffe dress. So much better than all the black I saw her in recently.