Honored Contributor

Super enjoyable IM show today with Jill.  They worked so well together.  He is so enthusiastic about his line and I reallly enjoy listening to him!  Great pairing!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Isaac Show today (5/5)

[ Edited ]

I also enjoyed it, and I really like him with Jill. ☺️😊  I miss her.  I feel like she's not on much lately (or maybe I just happen to miss her shows).  

Respected Contributor

I had been out running errands all morning and when I got back I had sat down for a bite of lunch.  Turned on the Q and watched Isaac and Jill.  Very enjoyable show.  I adore Isaac.

Respected Contributor

I'm glad you started this thread. I thought Isaac and Jill worked very well together too.  It was the perfect balance between the two. 

Valued Contributor

Agree with all the positive comments. It was just fun, as well as informative.

not looking forward to Kerstin and Isaac, however.

Esteemed Contributor

I had my weekly service club meeting at noon today or I would have watched. I love Isaac, but can't bear watching the weekly show where he has to battle Shawn to talk about his clothes. Sorry I missed him today.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Show today (5/5)

[ Edited ]

I missed the program with Jill.  What I am hoping is that IM and Kirsten will be able to present an enjoyable presentation where IM will be able to talk about his line in a friendly, but appropriate manner.

I'm sure Kirstin has read all the complaints or been told about them.  I would like to give Kirstin a chance to bring those of us who gave up watching a long time ago back into the fold.

Honored Contributor

Isaac basically sits throughout his fashion presentations except to show something on a model.

This I see gives the hostesses a chance to sit too in order to rest their feet & legs after standing for an hour or so in heels.

I bet all the hostesses cat fight  w/each other to get a chance to "sit" w/him. Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I had my weekly service club meeting at noon today or I would have watched. I love Isaac, but can't bear watching the weekly show where he has to battle Shawn to talk about his clothes. Sorry I missed him today.

EXCELLENT POST!  Very accurate description of the situation on that hot mess of a show.

New Contributor
I thought Gabrielle would have been a great choice for the Friday slot. Oh well!