Honored Contributor

Since 1969, hmm there was no cable tv or QVC back then QVC did not exist until 1986

@nana59 wrote:

I've been shopping with QVC since October '69 and was always very excited about doing so...loved the hosts, loved the quality, loved the prices.......not so much anymore.....hosts are waaayyy over the top, quality has changed, new return policy, and prices on some items, especially clothing, are ridiculous....my postal worker asked me if I had a "falling out" with the Q!!!  I'll keep him busy with my Amazon purchases!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Since 1969, hmm there was no cable tv or QVC back then QVC did not exist until 1986

@nana59 wrote:

I've been shopping with QVC since October '69 and was always very excited about doing so...loved the hosts, loved the quality, loved the prices.......not so much anymore.....hosts are waaayyy over the top, quality has changed, new return policy, and prices on some items, especially clothing, are ridiculous....my postal worker asked me if I had a "falling out" with the Q!!!  I'll keep him busy with my Amazon purchases!

@I am still oxox@nana59 already answered that.

Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Why, pray tell, is a skirted tube top appropriate for a television salesperson? Saturday, Feb6, 13:00 MST

Over the top is putting it mildly.  

Trusted Contributor

@CoG wrote:

Why, pray tell, is a skirted tube top appropriate for a television salesperson? Saturday, Feb6, 13:00 MST

Over the top is putting it mildly.  

I agree.  Very inappropriate.  Maybe she thinks she's at the beach?

Contributor
I don't think it's important what she's wearing. She's a host that really isn't in my opinion sincere about what she's selling. She's doing her job and then some. Like a tube top dress? I am not sure how couture it is but QVC dresses are nicer.
Contributor
Because she thinks it's complementary to her figure obviously and she's rocking it! It's an oddity for a tv show host in any season. It's a train wreck really but who are we anyhow? She's got her own shows on QVC so she's the fashion, accessory, beauty expert just because.....I can't go on because I don't know why.
Esteemed Contributor

There are two reasons I don't wear tube tops, the same two reasons Shawn shouldn't. Tube tops are for pre-pubescent girls.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Contributor
Definitely. I don't think I was brave enough to wear them prepubescent. Is that in style for spring this year? I doubt it's going to be in a woman's section of any high end store maybe tweens?
Trusted Contributor

@GeorgiaJack wrote:
Definitely. I don't think I was brave enough to wear them prepubescent. Is that in style for spring this year? I doubt it's going to be in a woman's section of any high end store maybe tweens?

Yep.  My 15 year old granddaughter would look cute in July -- Shawn is wearing it off season and about 30 years too late.  A great body does not equal great style sense.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

There are two reasons I don't wear tube tops, the same two reasons Shawn shouldn't. Tube tops are for pre-pubescent girls.

LOL

ITA

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"