Contributor

I agree.  She was promoting Burberry shoes today.  I don't know why Qvc allows it.

Honored Contributor

@beauty lucy

The brand is Cynthia Steffe-

NMS16_TA6DG

Contributor
Thanks @lolakimona for the information on the dress. This dress looked fabulous yesterday...was hoping it would be an Isaac or something. Well I guess not.
Respected Contributor

I get it that she's quite "high style" when she does the Monday night shows (expensive clothing and shoes, lots of make up, etc.), but on a day when she's doing Isaac and her accessories show, I don't know why she can't be dressed and made up a little more casually and actually wear things from the shows. I'm not usually critical of hosts wearing non-QVC clothing, but it really struck me today when I flipped through and saw her with Isaac.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn Killinger

[ Edited ]

I'm ok with the hosts not being dressed head to toe in Q clothing.  I am always pairing items from different places so wearing one's own dress and throwing on the jacket that's being offered makes sense to me.  The hosts are marketing an image.  The models are wearing the clothes.  I have to assume the Q marketing data tells them they are on the right track.

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Hosts on QVC fashion shows SHOULD always wear QVC clothing.  It's ridiculous that they don't.

\

No, what's ridiculous is that idea! I've never been in a store where sales people are wearing the merchandise!

Regular Contributor

I could not have said it better!!

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Hosts on QVC fashion shows SHOULD always wear QVC clothing.  It's ridiculous that they don't.

\

No, what's ridiculous is that idea! I've never been in a store where sales people are wearing the merchandise!

Store sales clerks are not making six figure salaries. Many, if not most, of the hosts wear Q clothing often. Shawn should be wearing it if she is selling it. But she must have a need to tell us that she doesn't have to stoop quite that low. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I watched her shows today too, while I am sitting here in Wisconsin wrapped up in 

a blanket. I got the chills just watching her in a tube dress. Here it is in February and she is dressing as if it is the middle of July. I thought it looked odd. She never use to dress like this a few years ago. The other hosts don't do this. Why doesn't anyone at the Q give her some guidance on dressing more appropriately for her shows? I believe she is in her 40 somethings and she seems to want to look more like 20. It's not flattering. Of course this is just my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

A tube top dress with back fat will never be fashionable.