Valued Contributor

I thought I would get a couple new SG items today when I saw EZ Pay on everything, BUT it's no big deal.

2 payments on her tops which are close to $50 is not anything to get excited about. If they wanted to really make it matter, it should be minimum of 3 payments....and I remember the old days of 4 on everything!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No Big Deal on EZ Pay Day

I remember when the old "Easy Pay Day" was 5 EPs on everything.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Frequent Contributor

I agree.  I have a few things on my wish list and intended to purchase today if they were on four EZ pays, but I'll just leave them on wish list for now. Who knows, if there is not a better incentive soon, I may remove them.

Trusted Contributor

I agree, too!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know! ...TWO..??!! really??!!Woman Tongue

At least they could have matched the three easy pays you get with the Q cc. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:

I thought I would get a couple new SG items today when I saw EZ Pay on everything, BUT it's no big deal.

2 payments on her tops which are close to $50 is not anything to get excited about. If they wanted to really make it matter, it should be minimum of 3 payments....and I remember the old days of 4 on everything!

It would be nice if you could choose the number of easy pays, like you can on HSN for some items.

I don't actually want to make 5-6 easy pays on an item that costs $15 or a beauty item that gets used up in a month or two, so it would be nice to have a choice.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HB glamma wrote:

i agree!  but in addition, i like her tops, but i think $50.00 is a little cray-cray. (to quote mally)