Honored Contributor

Re: What Are You Enjoying This Fall?

@libbyannE You can also roll bird seed in peanut butter.

Respected Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@libbyannE You can also roll bird seed in peanut butter.

True. We don't use bird seed because my husband says it will draw mice with the extra little seeds left over. So I put out foods that are totally consumed without any leftovers. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Birding...love the migration periods...seeing birds I'm only able to see during the Spring or Fall migrations and anticipating possibly seeing a new species to add to my 'lifer' list...

I love anything pumpkin, gingerbread, home-made ginger snap cookies, oatmeal cookies with cranberries and white chocolate chips, mulled hot apple cider...and all the great comfort foods like stews, chili and hearty soups with crusty breads...

Having our Duraflame heater going with the fireplace effect even if we don't have the heat on...

Here's a pic I took not too long ago with a harvest moon Smiley Happy

P3190028.JPG

Super Contributor

B&BW Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte body cream; OMG it smells so good! Also, the cool, crisp Fall weather, Halloween horror movies on TV, pumpkin pie, thoughts of the holidays coming, and much more!
Honored Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

Image result for pictures of apple ciderAnd today at Walmart they had eggnog..Yum

@Sister Golden Hair  OMG...LOVE eggnog! I completely forgot about that when I wrote my post...

When I enjoy eggnog, I usually make a tall glass and mix 2/3 skim milk and 1/3 eggnog so it's not as thick and calorie laden and it allows me to drink more! LOL

I also enjoy Coffee-Mate eggnog creamer for my coffee too Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

Birding...love the migration periods...seeing birds I'm only able to see during the Spring or Fall migrations and anticipating possibly seeing a new species to add to my 'lifer' list...

I love anything pumpkin, gingerbread, home-made ginger snap cookies, oatmeal cookies with cranberries and white chocolate chips, mulled hot apple cider...and all the great comfort foods like stews, chili and hearty soups with crusty breads...

Having our Duraflame heater going with the fireplace effect even if we don't have the heat on...

Here's a pic I took not too long ago with a harvest moon Smiley Happy

P3190028.JPG

@Susan Louise

That's a beautiful photo!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Super Contributor

I love everything about autumn! Just sorry it doesn't last very long!

Honored Contributor

Sweet Tango apples and the colorful trees beginning to bloom across the lake. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Definitely, the weather but we are now experiencing a few Indian Summer days.  I love when it's 55 degrees and you only need a light jacket.  I also enjoy when all the new boots come out for the season but I have had some bad luck with some running very small in width and length (it's a first for me).  I think it's where the boots are being made is the problem.  I finally found a pair of suede ankle boots but the store had to order my color so I will receive this week.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Definitely, the weather but we are now experiencing a few Indian Summer days.  I love when it's 55 degrees and you only need a light jacket.  I also enjoy when all the new boots come out for the season but I have had some bad luck with some running very small in width and length (it's a first for me).  I think it's where the boots are being made is the problem.  I finally found a pair of suede ankle boots but the store had to order my color so I will receive this week.

@Katcat1

I would love to have a pair of those!!  Heart  Enjoy your new suede ankle boots!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org