Respected Contributor

Checking out on TV this morning and see Suzanne Somers on Evine, allegedly celebrating her 70th birthday. Other information site shows her birthday is October 16th. I'll cut her some slack as she is a kindred spirit in her black leather suit this morning. I hope I look as good in mine at age 82.

Valued Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers birthday?

I believe her birthday is the 16th but she celebrates early when she's on Evine even if it's not the exact date.  It's like her birthday visit and they celebrate while she's on since she won't be on on the 16th. 

Thanks for reminding me Suzanne is on Evine now.

Respected Contributor

She looks great!  Hard to believe Suzanne is 70 years old!

Trusted Contributor

Her son Bruce (51) called in yesterday to wish her a happy birthday.   He said she was the best mother and grandmother and that between her husband Alan they've lived 150 years!  Alan is 80.  They showed a photo of him and Suzanne.  It was a very nice call.

Honored Contributor

@HiLo wrote:

She looks great!  Hard to believe Suzanne is 70 years old!

She looks great no matter what she has or has not had done.  She does walk the talk!

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday Miss T.Bird. (1973)

Image result for suzanne somers thunderbird

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Suzanne's Energy!  It probably hasn't been easy -nor inexpensive- to keep up the glam and the looks.  I applaud her for it.  She has to be able to afford it for her product sales and her writings.  Shows females we can still look great at 70. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I like SS and her products, but it's hard for me to believe she looks that good without surgery of some sort on her face. SS doesn't have a hint of the same facial features she did when she was young. I don't know, do we change that much as we age?

Respected Contributor

Love your use of "allegedly". She also claims no work done!

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99@IMW Of course SS has had work done.  She had a stem cell face lift and before that various other things. 

I think she needs to deny all that because he eating products are what she is claiming help her to appear youthful. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust