Honored Contributor

This morning as I started reading the forums, I wondered who this "wrote" was. Was it a very new and prolific poster?

No. It seems to be a change in how the quotes appear. Instead of seeing my or any nic as being quoted, I see "wrote."

Please confirm so that I know I'm not crazy. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Yeah, I see it too and I hate it!

Respected Contributor

wrote:

This morning as I started reading the forums, I wondered who this "wrote" was. Was it a very new and prolific poster?

No. It seems to be a change in how the quotes appear. Instead of seeing my or any nic as being quoted, I see "wrote."

I've seen it a few times today while viewing the forums.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@suzyQ3.  There's a thread under Customer Care titled quote a post with a green arrow. Seems someone said it was fixed, but I see it's not. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

You're not crazy @suzyQ3, I noticed this yesterday.  Woman LOL

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3   I mentioned it yesterday on the This Is Us thread. So you may be crazy but we can't use this as proof.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

They're going to work on it.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: Format Change?

[ Edited ]

Maybe they are doing that because I think you can change someone's quote in your post

I think it might be a better idea

wrote:

This evening  as I started reading the forums, I wondered who this "wrote" was. Was it a very new and prolific reader  ?

No. It seems to be a change in how the posts appear. Instead of seeing my name  as being quoted, I see "wrote."

Please confirm so that I know I'm not sleeping

PS   I see people do this all the time and it is annoying

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Maybe they are doing that because I think you can change someone's quote in your post

I think it might be a better idea

wrote:

This evening  as I started reading the forums, I wondered who this "wrote" was. Was it a very new and prolific reader  ?

No. It seems to be a change in how the posts appear. Instead of seeing my name  as being quoted, I see "wrote."

Please confirm so that I know I'm not sleeping

@lovescats.  The Mods are aware and trying to get it fixed.

Respected Contributor

I think there are reasons to leave it that way because some people just quote posters to correct them or argue with them.

Some people might not want to be quoted by certain posters.

I'm in favor of not going back to the old way.